!!!Owned Pics!!!

jsanders said:
It turns out to be a bit like pissing off a windy cliff; it all seems to come back in your face.
I'm offened by that:p :D

Seriously though stop pissing into my creek, some of us live down here!!:mad:

lynsey2 said:
The kitten one was cute! (no-one mentioned that one!!!!)

**don’t take this the wrong way, its aimed at the general lot of us.
** I wanted to say this for ages but never bothered cos I didn’t want to offend.
**was going to say please don’t hate me for this but kinda feel like oh well hate me if you like I’m just voicing MY opinion.

:confused: :confused: What’s going on with you guys by the way? why is everyone being funny with each other, what happened to the great laughs we used to have on this forum? I don't come on here too often because of work etc but when did everyone start all this rubbish about who’s right who’s wrong who’s 'da man' attitudes?

we never used to start threads like this, and, the threads we did start mostly stayed on track and if not it was something good not like now.

??? Being part of the Cognitive Elite ???

what’s that all about, thought we were all just normal people, from different places? with shared interests? no better or worse than any other person on the forum????????? we were all aloud our own opinions and didn't shove them down each others throat!

can you guys not just stop picking fights? stop the whole slagging match that is going on? what’s the point, go to the local pub and start on someone who says something your not quite sure you like or that (however meant) you take the wrong way.:confused:

Debate is a good thing but you lot are just rambling on and slagging each other.

Grow up. Don’t post to each other or react to a post you don’t like, if you have nothing nice to say don’t bl00dy bother. YOU should know better.

I wanted to say this for ages but never bothered as I didn’t want to offend anyone or anything like that but... I’m just gonna stop posting cos there’s no point anymore, every thread lands up in an argument and its just not a good place to come anymore if your feeling yuck and are looking for a good laugh and a chill out and blether with people who don’t judge you or think bad of you and take you for who you are no matter what really.

:( :(

Amen to that. And even the threads where we do argue aren't as good natured as they used to be. As a result, I've been posting here far less as well, since I'm sick of the Bush/gun/religion topics that have been driven into the ground for the last year +. :(

I agree Lyns, but please don't go. You're certainly not one of those who are easily fallen victim to all of the political nonsense everyone else keeps speaking about. Maybe if we all band together, we can take this forum back.

And jsanders, seriously, you just don't know when to stop talking about it do you? Every post has to mention politics, even one where you are apologizing for mentioning politics! Seriously! You have to make everything sound so gloomy!

woah...
err...right bottom...LOL

Attachments

• 123F73020610.jpg
    123F73020610.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom