Printing several word documents from within a form (1 Viewer)

daytona89

Local time
Yesterday, 16:39
Hi.

I am trying to create a database to track students' missing assignments (word documents stored in c:\data). I want to be able to select the assignments they're missing, then print them from within Access. (eventually, with a cover sheet that briefly explains each assignment).

So far, I've found two useful scripts (one to list files from a given directory in a dropdown box, and one to print a specified word document. What I don't know is how to link these two functions together (or how to select a series of word documents to print at the same time. Ideally, I'd like to have a list of the files in the directory, each with a checkmark beside it, so that I can check off the required files and then just hit a "print" button.

Can anyone give me a hint in the right direction? Thanks for any information you can provide.

ezfriend

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:39
Look at the VBA for the attached db. It will give you the necessary code to accomplish what you need (See green text comments in the db).

You will need to implement your current code to the database to get what you need.

Please note that the database uses the ListView control to accomplished this.

Let us know if you still need more help.

Ezfriend.

Attachments

• list.mdb
    176 KB · Views: 92

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom