Problem in Combobox (1 Viewer)

bokarinho

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:21
Good evening,

I have a form which is bounded to a table. I had a textbox bounded to a field in the table where the user freely entered text. Now i turned this textbox into a combo and from another table i get a code and a description in the rowsource, i bound to the code (second column) and everything is ok, in the combo in the form i have the description and the code and after the user enters the description the code bounds to the field. But, the field has already contents in which the combo does not show. Worstly ever, i found that from limit to list = no i can allow the items show again but, i can have the code and description on my combo, but now the find as i type characteristic of the combo is set to the code not the description and this is not what i want. Users cant remember 1000 codes. Can anyone help me?
I want to hold the values but have the find as i write characteristic in my combo.

Millah

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:21
Not 100% sure what you're asking, but, try updating the table for the pre-existing values to change to the code instead of the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom