Problems with printing tables (1 Viewer)

Ramshan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:45
Hi every one,

After I perform query operation, I am getting a result table that consist of some 120 variables which makes printing harder and it messes up. So is that possible for me to do some operation like excel transpose in access before printing?

Thanks in advance

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:45
Rather than print the Query results grid, why not use that query to populate a report? In that way you have control over how the data is displayed and how it breaks over pages.

In general, Tables are used to store your data, and your user should have no direct access to the tables, your user should only interact with those table through the filter of a Form, in that way you can control how your user interacts with the data, and how he sees it. Reports are used to create hard copy representations of your data. Whilst Queries are used to collect and manipulate the data for display/interaction purposes within either a Form or Report.

Ramshan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:45
I am getting this result, when I try to create a report. Can anyone know how to resolve it,

"Some fields may have been skipped because there was an error getting information about them or because they didn't fit on the report"

I guess it might be due to the numerous field in my query result. I have around 60 variables. Can anyone know how to resolve this issue???

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:45
Are you able to post a copy of your DB ('07 version or earlier) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom