Project Management (1 Viewer)

clarissa-louisa

Local time
Today, 10:22
Dreamweaver said:
You can put the main folder on any drive or any sub folder if the data file can't be found then it will complain and ask where it is and reattach it's self to the new location as supplied.

In the main folder you will see another folder this is used by the clients documents it contains a set of A To Z folders where when new clients are added the system can depending on the settings in the attached screen create a master folder for the client plus for each project a project folder is created for that projects documents again depending on the settings in the attached image.

Therefore you must set the Default folders Location to the main folder.

Both the data file and default folders can be stored or a server I currently have a Small Nix server which I did use and will again when I replace the drive.

You will find three default products these will be assigned as per the image these are so sales on time and sales for products can be separated for later use, Don't remove these or all hell could brake loose when you click the create invoice as not sure if I protected that LOL.

I will leave the billing defaults you can edit the list or add new or even delete some but you must have at least 1.

The letter head thing just don't work and will be gone in the next version I'll add in something I did a while ago for that but was just trying a different way there But just couldn't get the damn thing to do what I wanted LOL.

So Really You Only Need Update the "Main Folders Location" and the VAT bits.

Not sure if that's enough for the USA but maybe somebody would set me straight there.

I'll send a copy to those who have PMed me with there Addy Tomorrow Night.

:D I helped make this program with my dad I am the graphics designer I am currently working on a powerpoint for the program and I might post it here when it is finished to see how you like it.

Clarissa x x

Dreamweaver

Local time
This Is The Main Emailer Which Was An Old Outlook System which I'll build into an Example as it synced outlook completly inlcuding Folders uploading and downloading contacts, downloading new mail. But want to get away from outlook but saying that you can do good things with it as an automation Clent.

CJ I'm sure your powerpoint project will be as good as all the ones you do and will be very useful to those using the system thanks darlin. Love Dada LOL

Attachments

• MailList1.jpg
    MailList1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 137

clarissa-louisa

Local time
Dreamweaver said:
This Is The Main Emailer Which Was An Old Outlook System which I'll build into an Example as it synced outlook completly inlcuding Folders uploading and downloading contacts, downloading new mail. But want to get away from outlook but saying that you can do good things with it as an automation Clent.

CJ I'm sure your powerpoint project will be as good as all the ones you do and will be very useful to those using the system thanks darlin. Love Dada LOL

Well actually thankz 2 u 4 showing me how to use disc jockey, chart tracker I am now into my presentation and u will be reciving my program via email

;) 13 yrs old nd still sensible lol

clarissa-louisa

Local time
Im going to finish off the powerpoint and I will do my ICT project then we will put up the christmas tree

Dreamweaver

Local time
Update For 8-9 Dec

For those who are playing with this program and are kind enough to help with errors info I will be sending out a new front end hopefully no later that the 9th of the month

This program now requires the smtp dll which has been sent to those on my user list.

If anybody wants to take a look or even use this program PM Me with your details (Don't need you address) just your name, Company if your a company, Town\City would be nice, Country But the details you give are up to you required would be your name and mail Address so I can send you the files and keep you updated with updates.

I've attached 3 Images

1, shows the new Mailing List main screen The db will also have a Mailer for the clients so you can bring up a client then send them a mail which is then stored within the db) Plus all sent mail is attached to the clients documents so ya don't need go hunting for something as the documents stores All files, Mailing list mails, single mailings plus contact logs

2, shows the updated To do's which I use when updating db's to record new fields, tables or table alterations.

3, This is the main reports system setup screen it's an admin only really and will receive a lot more work.

4, New SMTP\mail Sig Setup from preferences (p.s. the spelling has been corrected for the SMTP tab LOL)
Mick

Attachments

• MailList1.jpg
    MailList1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 114
  • ToDos1.jpg
    ToDos1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 125
  • ReportsSet1.jpg
    ReportsSet1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 122
  • setup2.jpg
    setup2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Local time
How the Contract, Dflt Invoicing & Max Billing Work together

The Billing system Has now been Simplified so I have removed this post to save any confusion.

I will post details on the billing systems soon plus the estimates systems.

Attachments

• Schedule1.jpg
    Schedule1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Local time
Update Sent

I have now sent out the latest version to those who were added to it's mailing list but because the mail systems within the program are new Should anybody not have received there copy please post a reply Or PM me.

Updates for this version
A number of error corrections have been completed for the system as a howl.

This included the Currency which had on some fields been hard coded to UK This now uses the System Format Currency so should use what your system is set to use but should this not be the case please let me know so I can fix it.

Two E-Mail systems have now been included one a mailing list where you can select contacts from the address book or add those not in the address book.

Plus a clients Email system Available from the address book.

Both systems will attach anything you send to the clients documents where you can review it.

The Billing System In general has had a large number of updated this includes The Contract Scheduled Payments (Please read the last post for more info there)

Again the address book has been updated with a number of error corrections And will now allow for future growth.

There have been a number of other updates but too many to go into here.

I am now starting work On finalizing the invoicing systems with the inclusion of a number of reports and also advice reports for things like project status These I hope to have ready for the next version once they Are done we should have a system where it completes the circle in that clients book ya you do a job and add your time Act as ya go then you bill the client the client pays the bill you say thanks and update there payment details Job done money in bank next client LOL:D :cool: :eek:

Best Wishes

Mick
p.s. I will update the previous post tomorrow night

Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Local time
Should anybody still be interested in this program please let me know so I can add you to the list.

I am hope that the next version will be the last test one with the one following becoming Beta 1 As I now have most of the things I was working on either under way or redesigned Like The Billing systems and estimates.

I am also having my accountants validating the Numbers just So I can sleep at night LOL.

Happy New Year

Mick

Dreamweaver

Local time
I have now sent out what I hope to be the final test version of this project should anybody wish to take a look before Beta1 please PM me.

I'm hopeing to get out the beta1 by the end of feb.with a final version 1 scheduled for my birthday 2 july

mick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom