Query wont work (1 Viewer)

jane4587

Local time
Today, 00:30
Hello Everyone,
I probably have a very simple question but I cannot figure this one out. Maybe you guys can help. I have a query displaying information from 5 tables. The main table I have which is called Classes displays lookup information from the following three separate tables class type, class time, and day. I want to create a filter for my query using a combo box for each. I want to be able to search using the following 3 options and see the results in the query. Class Type, Day, and Time. How do I do this? Any suggestions? I have tried finding the information on my own but I cant seem to get it right.:banghead:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:30
Hi. Your topic title says something is not working. Can you show us what you have tried that isn't working? Maybe we can fix it.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:30
As a rule of thumb, when asking for help of this type, we can give you best results if you show us two things. Since you are asking about a query, show us the query. (If it were a code segment, I would have said "show us the code.") Then, you said it isn't working. What is the SPECIFIC indicator of "not working?" No data? An error? The computer crashes with an emoji that flips you a finger? What is the symptom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom