Query works but misses certain table entries (1 Viewer)

kmacunited

Local time
Today, 05:16
I am a very inexperienced Access 2010 user as I have only learned from tutorials on youtube. Nonetheless, I have built a database for the travel department of the company I work at. The particular query (and corresponding report) that is acting up links three tables:
1) an employee information table
2) the inbound flight going into a city and then subsequently
3) flights out of that same city within a framework of thirty days.

The function I used was such that the queries will return entries in which the arrival or departure date is...Between Date() and Date()+30. The only additional coding is that the name of the city is used as a constant value, in the sense that the query and report will only give back entries which involve leaving or arriving at that city.

The problem we are having is that for no apparent reason the query decides it doesn't like specific people and refuses to return their flights. I have reconstructed the different queries and reports three or four times and that seemed to work with new members of our company however, as of yesterday that hasn't helped. I was wondering if my Date() function is too simple or there could be some other problem. I would appreciate any sort of help.
Thanks
Kmac

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 12:16
Could you either post the coding you have for returning the result or for better clarity.. could you upload a stripped down version of your database?? Information on how to Post your file can be found HERE.

kmacunited

Local time
Would it help if I took a screenshot of the design sheet of my query? I apologize I am a real beginner with the program.

kmacunited

Local time
So I just can't figure out why this simple criteria refuses to return one or two entries consistently. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Access Travel Query.png
    Access Travel Query.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 66

kmacunited

Local time
Here are the relationships that I have developed into the database as well.

Attachments

• Access Travel Relationships.png
    Access Travel Relationships.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom