Record Selectors in Forms (1 Viewer)

JimmyJockP

Local time
Today, 00:53
I have recently updated several forms from Access 2003 to 2010.

On the old version I could 'hold down' the forward or backward pointers to quickly scroll through the individual records. Now I have to click each individual record to move one at a time.

Have I inadvertently changed a setting or is the quick scroll option no longer available?

Thank you

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Try this. Place your cursor on the record selector arrow and press your mouse button, then just hold the enter key to advance thru the records.

or

In design view under the format tab enable record selector.

JimmyJockP

Local time
Whoops - My mistake

I meant Navigation Buttons not Record Selectors. My forms are in 'Single Form' view and I have to move through the individual records one mouse click at a time. Using Access 2003 I could hold down the arrow keys to quickly scroll through my records.

Thanks again

colinhen1972

Local time
Hi JimmyJockP - did you ever get a fix for this - I have the same issue. Just upgraded form Access 97 to Access 2010 and a user is complaining that he can no longer quickly scroll through record by holding down the navigation left and right arrow buttons.

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:53
Allen Browne reported this bug in v2007 and shows the problem as not having been fixed.

Linq ;0)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom