Run-time error 2501; OpenReport action was cancelled (1 Viewer)

ShanVel

ShanMug
Local time
Yesterday, 20:28
Paul & boblarson,
Here's the sample database per your request. I would appreciate your time.

Thanks.

Attachments

• GDB.zip
    47 KB · Views: 298

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 17:28
Get rid of the DoCmd.Echo commands. That's what's causing it to lock. Once I removed those, it worked great.

ShanVel

ShanMug
Local time
Yesterday, 20:28
boblarson,
Thank you very much. I tested and yes it solved the problem when I removed DoCmd.Echo, but users have to deal with blinking screen every time they click search button. That's OK. Now I can move on. Thanks for all your time and other folks who were kind enough to devote their time in looking into this problem and offered their ideas.

Shan.

suepowell

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:28
Hi Paul,

You've just explained in one simple sentence why it used to work and now doesn't. I had been playing with the error handling option, and had forgotten to switch it back to break on un-handled errors.

Thanks for that it just saved me hours of frustration cos I knew I had solved it and my cade was there and corect.

Sue

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Glad it helped you, Sue!

jrw1

Local time
Today, 01:28
I had this problem - after searching many forum found that removing all printers and reinstalling them resolved the problem.

Jonathan Sklar

Local time
Today, 03:28
You probably have the Error Trapping level set to Break on All Errors (vba options). Change it to Break on Unhandled Errors and you will be okay.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You probably have the Error Trapping level set to Break on All Errors (vba options). Change it to Break on Unhandled Errors and you will be okay.

That was addressed 6 years ago. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom