scrolling through continous forms. (1 Viewer)

Ankarn

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:33
I dont know what its called excactly, but you know the sliding/scrolling thing on the right side. I have a continous form with a header. The scroller appears so if the header would be scrolled away when you scroll down the records. I would like the top of the scroller start at the top of the first record, and not at the top of the header.

I just think it looks a bit weird that the scroller start at the top of the header but you cant scroll away the header.

Does anyone know if this is changeable?

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 21:33
I suppose you could always mimick a header by leaving it off of the subform and simply doing what you need on the primary form just above the subform control - ?

Ankarn

Registered User.
Local time
So there is no practical way of doing it?

It's really not that important either. The user's just gonna have to get used to it and try not getting all confuced.

KenHigg

Local time
There is no simple way that I am aware of such as setting a property - :)

Is there some reason why you don't like the suggestion of putting the header stuff on the primary form?

Ankarn

Registered User.
Local time
If i understand you correctly, you are talking about making a form into form and subform? I think that will be a bit much.

KenHigg

Local time
I don't think we are on the same page. I was assuming that the continuous form was a sub-form. Sorry if I misunderstood - :)

neileg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:33
Te effect you describe is more obvious when you have a deeper header. If you can reduce the header it helps. I presume datasheet view doesn't do it for you?

If the idea of using a form and subform to get full display of the appearance puts you off, you're going to get frustrated with Access. There's lots of work arounds needed to get the work done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom