Search Button on Navation Form (1 Viewer)

michaeljryan78

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:39
Here is a start. This may give you some ideas. I used your names for the spotlight questions, but I suggest renaming the fields to something without spaces and special charactors. you decide.

Attachments

• Sample.accdb
    612 KB · Views: 59

SarahBeth

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:39
Now I am having trouble making in the CRAFT information table making Student ID as a prime key. I have take away navigation table. Have add Student ID to CRAFT information.

Attachments

• Student Worker for CRAFTupdate.accdb
    1.6 MB · Views: 50

michaeljryan78

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:39
I created a student table and joined it to the Craft table. Did you look at the normalization article? Attached is the update. I would also look up relationships in help to guide you in the database design.

When looking at the tables, ask yourself, "is the data in the Students table ONLY information that directly applies to STUDENTS?" If not, then the data belongs in another table and related back to the student.

Attachments

• SampleUpdated.accdb
    1.6 MB · Views: 56

SarahBeth

Registered User.
Local time
I created a student table and joined it to the Craft table. Did you look at the normalization article? Attached is the update. I would also look up relationships in help to guide you in the database design.

When looking at the tables, ask yourself, "is the data in the Students table ONLY information that directly applies to STUDENTS?" If not, then the data belongs in another table and related back to the student.

Yes, I did look at the Normalization article. All of the information in this database would directly applies to Student because it is Student Worker Database.

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:39
Mihail: here is the structure. Looks like there may need to be a bit of an overhaul with normailization
Thank you for pic but looks like a spider web.
If you can save the database for A2007.

SarahBeth

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you for pic but looks like a spider web.
If you can save the database for A2007.

I cannot save this database as A2007. I have try to save as A2007, I have too much stuff that is not in A2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom