Select all fields in table so they appear in grid (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 08:47
I have a table that has a few fields, Is there a way, using the QBE Grid, to selected all the fields in a table and have them appear in the grid itself so I can use criteria. The select all I know of is the asterisk. I could create a dummy query that I could use over and over again, but curious to see if there is a way to select all and see them.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 10:47
In the top of the design view of the query click on the table you want all fields from, then hit Ctrl + A to select all, then use your cursor to move them down to the bottom and they will appear individually so you can add criteria.

jpl458

Local time
Today, 08:47
In the top of the design view of the query click on the table you want all fields from, then hit Ctrl + A to select all, then use your cursor to move them down to the bottom and they will appear individually so you can add criteria.
I have Office 365 and just discovered that if I dbl clk the table name at the top of the table in the grid, all fields light up and I just drag them down to the grid and Voila'. Big time saver.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom