Selecting items and automating actions (1 Viewer)

dualvba

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:00
i

I have a report, which shows all unsold items for a particular auction date, and I have created a form using this report.

I'd like my sister in law, to be able to go through and easily select which items to relist, and which to return.

Once she has gone through the list ticking one or the other, I'd like to be able to automate with a button "Relist" and a button "ReturnItem".

I'd like Items to be returned - to automitcally close item off so it no longer incurrs a weekly listing fee and change status to "ReturnToSeller" and the relist ones, to create a new entry line into the main item table, with replicated information, except it clears out the "lot number", as they enter that manually when the generate a new list for the next auction, my ID numbers remain current and unchanged but the tableID is automated to a new one which is my key number.

then on my invoice, I get for instance, 3 rows for one Item, which could have 3 different lot and ID numbers, and get a listing fee of £1.20 for each week you see.

How can I automate the actions to relist and Return to Seller?

If there is a better way, more correct way to do this, am more than happy to change it at this stage in developing the database for them.

I have dabbled in VBA, I've been on a beginners course.

I hope that makes sense

I don't know all the proper names for things, which doesn't help when trying to google problems or look up in my reference books.

Thanks so much
Clair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom