Selection Items for Invoice (1 Viewer)

dualvba

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:12
Hi

I have been looking online, through all my books, and am abit stuck. I wondered if anyone can help, please?

I have a database to log auction items.

I have the main table, where the day to day stuff takes place, new items added, current items either sold, returned or relisted. This is fine.

I have a suppliers table, and a Customer Table.

I have created reports, to pull through, for both Customers, then Sellers, one line per date and Customer

ie

CustomerId, CustomerFullName, AuctionDate, TotalNoItemsPurchased, TotalValue with a new field, Invoice Number, which is an auto number.

This bit has worked fine (as I'm bringing the database up to date), but what flag could I then set against these, so the report doesn't pick them up in future and enter them twice? As from now on, it will be all newly purchased items, that once someone has finished buying, they come up the counter and ask for their invoice, I'd need to select that Customer, for that particular date, and it will bring up all items they have bought today, then I'd like to run my query, bring back the latest invoice number, and create an invoice for them, and then flag as paid (99% of people pay on the day for things they have won/bought).

I now, want to pull the invoice number back into my main items table, but I'm not sure how. I've tried an IF expression, but can't seem to get it right, as I want it to pull back the invoice number, for all lines that Customer Bought, on that Auction Date.

I'd then like to set up a query or report, for that invoice number, and see all the items that person has bought, with associated fees, item price and a total (an invoice).

I have a query, for all items purchased on a date [Enter AuctionDate], by [Enter Customer ID], which I set into a subform using that query, but I wanted them to select a customer, then date, by a combo box at the top, that then populate the subform, and hoped that it would then marry the date, customer id, and all those items together, I'd be able to click a button, to say print invoice, invoice come up on screen, check number of items purchased iwth them, print it, and they pay over the counter, click paid, and jobs a gooden?

Sorry thats a hell of alot of questions.Thank you
Clair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom