Question Sorry probably an easy solution

ClairH

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:19
Hi
I wonder if you can help me please? I've been off sick from work for quite some time (I had brain damage from horse riding access and recovery has been really hard).

But whilst I was off, we've upgraded from access 2003 to 2010 and I'm trying to find my way around as I went on courses for 2003 and I'm trying to create a database for a colleage.

I can't/don't know how to make the first/main column for me larger and easier to read, it is small and collapsed on the left side of the screen and I need to be able to see my tables, queries etc but I've tried everything I can think of and can't make it bigger.

I really hope you can help?

Thank you
Clair

ps I am going to go on a 2010 course but I'm waiting to have a titanium plate fitted and can't currently travel up to London to attend the course.

Attachments

• 28-02-2014 09-29-32.jpg
    28-02-2014 09-29-32.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 59
You can "simply" hover your mouse over the devidor just like you would do in excel or explorer and just drag/expand the window.

Good luck with that plate :)

Hi thank you for coming back so quickly, I tried that and I've right clicked etc to see if I can change the column width, but it doesn't have the "grey"line to click on to extend it back out again, do you know what that column is called, as I could search online too.

Thank you, and for the plate wishes, I've got to go in Monday to have some more skull removed :-(

It isnt the column you are looking for, it is a devidor between the form and the list...
Just move your mouse slowly from your form to your tables, at some point you should see it change from a normal pointer to a set of arrows, which is when you can change the width of the "database window"

Thank you thank you

I was pulled back into hospital but I've "cracked it" now

Clair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom