Stop Vertical Scroll bar from go down after reach the end of continuous subform

Hamatto

Local time
Today, 23:35
Hello friends,
I have a continuous subform has a vertical scroll bar and templete textbox to show number of textboxes vertically dynamically I want when I go down by the vertical scroll bar and reach the end that scroll bar stop go down even I click on the down arrow of the scroll bar
any help will be really appreciated
Thanks a lot

not at all clear what you mean form your description - please provide some screenshots to illustrate the problem and what you want to happen

not at all clear what you mean form your description - please provide some screenshots to illustrate the problem and what you want to happen
Thanks for reply
I want a vba code make the vertical scroll bar in a subform when it be in the end down stop go down again even I still click on the down arrow

Attachments

• Scroll bar.png
    Scroll bar.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 38
I think what you are saying the standard behaviour is that the form continues to scroll until only the last record is displayed at the top of the form with white space below - and you want it it to display with last record at the bottom with no whitespace.

If so, that is not the standard way a scrollbar works and you would need to change it's properties.

Take a look at this link - it will give you an idea of what is involved.

you might also find useful information in this link

It's about syncing between two forms, but does show you how to read/write the scrollbar properties

Perhaps using the scrollbar activeX control instead the default vertical scrollbar in the continuous form can solve your problem, because you'll have to code when and how scroll the records.

Thanks a lot

CJ_London

for reply
The file (CustomScrollBar) mdb mine is accdb
May you have accdb version?
about the link syn. subform scrolling .Sorry ,it didn't understand it
I want a Vba code maybe with Api or not but put it in event to help me
I appreciate continue helping me
thanks a lot

I tried to convert it but without success and don't have the time to investigate further. I would focus on the other link as it is much more current.

Your requirement (assuming I have interpreted it correctly - you haven't said) requires a lot of work - I would guess several hours, perhaps days, with no guarantee of success and I have to put my paying clients first. @isladogs is the author of the second link and may be able to provide a yes/no answer as to whether it is possible. I have notified him and he may respond if he has the time.

good luck

I think this is going to be difficult as Access will always leave room for the next record?
I get this on one form, when the form is sized correctly.
1722926836546.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom