Thanks for the welcome... (1 Viewer)

tommu319

Local time
Yesterday, 19:03
I am a the President of a local not-for-profit organization and have been since 2007. We have always used MS Access to keep track of our donors and their donations in a database that I personally designed... with little or no knowledge or background. But it has worked well for us all these years, and of course has had many tweaks. And of course I have learned a lot along the way via self-learning and trial-and-error.

I have now decided to "really" understand MS Access and formally learn many of the other options that we might include.. and at the same time of course learn more about VBA.

So as I progress through my learning, I am sure this forum, and it's members, will be a great assist to me.

Respectfully,

Tom

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:03
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:03
Hello, Tom, and welcome to the forum.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:03
Hi. Welcome to AWF!