The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 04:31
Oh.. its from the fruit loops -
Scientologists - its strange that to get higher up in this organisation you ahve to be rich .. or is it just me

well it keeps em' out of trouble, and its not doing anyone else any harm - bit like train spotting ..
don't quite see the point of it but it keeps em occupied .

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 12:31
Gary I'm thinking of starting a sect based on the worship of orange peel and its mind expanding benifience. Sign up now and you can be my first acolyte. There's got to be money in it. We only need some rich tosser like Tom Cruise to finance it, maybe that bloke from Cold Cream with the wimpy voice married to Gwyneth wotsername would cough up a bob or two. What do you think?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Barry - How about starting a cult based on the worship of the Bass guitar and bass amp. You'd need to select a bass guitar as the leader or god, the other makes could be the disciples.

Col

GaryPanic

Local time
Gary I'm thinking of starting a sect based on the worship of orange peel and its mind expanding benifience. Sign up now and you can be my first acolyte. There's got to be money in it. We only need some rich tosser like Tom Cruise to finance it, maybe that bloke from Cold Cream with the wimpy voice married to Gwyneth wotsername would cough up a bob or two. What do you think?

All Hail , His holiness Barry the Great , Voice of wisdom ,Glory to the orange peel, (and other exotic fruit)
we bow down to exhalted highness -.....
Nahh - cup of tea?

GaryPanic

Local time
Don't forget it also keeps bloody cats off the bedding plants!;)

Not my bloody cat . he loves it , and pepper dust -- when I pepper hte garden he runs into the cloud and sneezes - its a bit like snuff to him- not the brightest of cats(a bit like his owner..lol.)

g

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Already my disciples are splitting into schisms! Woe is me. Mind you the Bass guitar idea has merit.

Sod it I'm back off to Venus, it's full summer there now. Sort it out yourselves.

R

Rich

Not my bloody cat . he loves it , and pepper dust -- when I pepper hte garden he runs into the cloud and sneezes - its a bit like snuff to him- not the brightest of cats(a bit like his owner..lol.)

g

But research carried out at the institute of paranoid studies by DrPissyKat have shown that pepper and orange peel can prevent the feline species from having out of body experiences in your neighbourhood:confused:
mind you, he is American;)

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
mind you, he is American;)

Rich desist. We got to 51 posts without upsetting our friends over the pond. We've got enough loonies of our own here. (David Iycke frinstance)

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 13:31
...starting a sect based on the worship of orange peel and its mind expanding benifience.

...can be my first acolyte.

We got to 51 posts without upsetting our friends over the pond.

Which side of the pond and why worship an orange peel acolyte ?
Guess I feel like a mushroom. :confused:

GaryPanic

Local time
I thought he was from Venus -
and I think my cat is on a permanent out of body trance -
bloody thing only sleeps ,and eats (and snorts pepper dust- but he's not a regular user or anything like that, just a social snorter)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

Mushroom? - always kept in the dark and have shit piled on you - that's called working for the NHS (National Health Service)

Col

GaryPanic

Local time
Which side of the pond and why worship an orange peel acolyte ?

Infidel....
we only worship exotic fruit - no vegables (mushroom- vegable??)

We must find this infidel and hang them .. well a right good telling off at least (lol):D

R

Rich

Rich desist. We got to 51 posts without upsetting our friends over the pond.

But I only mentioned it in passing Barry, I mean I could have said something completly innocuous like "it's raining here" but then I'd be lying because it isn't, but then we've not had much rain here over the past two weeks:p :D

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 13:31
I understood that the acrolyte mushroom was recently discovered at Venus. Guess that's why Barry wants to move over there. :rolleyes:

GaryPanic

Local time
Infidels ---
other exotic fruit as long as they are of an orange persusaion
clementines, satsumas are allowed - accordeing to his most holiness , Barry the great - sniffer of orange peel..
but not kumqats as they are too small and may get lodge up ones nostril

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
A postcard from Venus

Cheesh!

In my capacity as Grand Dragon of the Pimply Peel I haven't even made any pronouncements yet and already false prophets are re-interpreting what I haven't even said. Help my new religion is being hi-jacked! Help! Help! Oh then again, it is the watercooler.......;)

GaryPanic

Local time
All Hail - his holiness has decending from above (venus) blessing to his most devote followers of the orange blossom , (and terrys chocolate orange)-listen for these words of wisdom- squeezed and pulped :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom