The End of Free Speech (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:30
What with the Canadian government attacking Jordan Peterson's right to speak freely, and now the Irish government bringing in a law, basically an open ended "hate speech law" in which the government can just state that what you said was hate speech and lock you up!

Have a listen to this interview between Elon Musk and @Ben_Scallan of @griptMedia

YouTube

Elon Musk REFUSES to accept New Law!!​

Twitter (X) - (in case YouTube bans the video)
“Leave the farmers alone”: In an exclusive interview with
@Ben_Scallan
, Elon Musk has said that the Irish government’s plan to cut 200,000 cattle nationwide will have “zero” impact on the climate, and bets $1 billion that the impact would “not even be measurable.”

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:30
What with the Canadian government attacking Jordan Peterson's right to speak freely, and now the Irish government bringing in a law, basically an open ended "hate speech law" in which the government can just state that what you said was hate speech and lock you up!

Have a listen to this interview between Elon Musk and @Ben_Scallan of @griptMedia

YouTube

Elon Musk REFUSES to accept New Law!!​

Twitter (X) - (in case YouTube bans the video)
“Leave the farmers alone”: In an exclusive interview with
@Ben_Scallan
, Elon Musk has said that the Irish government’s plan to cut 200,000 cattle nationwide will have “zero” impact on the climate, and bets $1 billion that the impact would “not even be measurable.”

And that's a big reason if not the biggest reason why I'm a conservative. All this nonsense about hate speech can be used so that people don't have the freedom to speak their opinion or even have an opinion or teach their children an opinion or anything else

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 07:30
why the hell do you keep posting all these dumb youtube videos tony!? It gets real annoying, maybe not just to me.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
At least Tony isn't posting dozens of lines from the Quran.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:30
The more you complain Adam, the more I am likely to post because I just love the chance to wind you up!

conception_native_0123

Local time
i already knew that tony. but OK, I guess I'll just go read the crap by aziz instead. ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom