Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It is a pile of steaming poo with maggots on top

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tasslehoff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:45
So, I was bored and wondered what people besides me think of space exploration.

We should definitely focus on it more. It might help unify some misunderstanding on our planet not to mention we might need to find another livable planet/moon before the world becomes too polluted and unstable due to global warming and o-zone for us to survive. Eventually, we will be but just another world with one government in a slew of interplanetary relations, that is unless us mere Earthlings destroy it first...

Vassago said:
It might help unify some misunderstanding on our planet

Like why Ricky is such a ladies man? :):)

Seriously though, I'm all for space exploration. I think it's a good thing.

KenHigg said:
Like why Ricky is such a ladies man? :):)

good looks, charm, manner, sophistication, wit, well educated, polite, humorous, good company, moderately wealthy, well bred, well spoken, well dressed, motorcyclist (that's a real one by the way), rugged :cool: :p

Rich said:
good looks, charm, manner, sophistication, wit, well educated, polite, humorous, good company, moderately wealthy, well bred, well spoken, well dressed, motorcyclist (that's a real one by the way), rugged :cool: :p

Gosh Rich I thought you were talking about me until I read the motorcyclist part!:p

I like that other people besides me want to go where no man has gone before.:) Although, I'm probably brainwashed in my opinion from all the science-fiction books I've read--particullarly Heinlein. Heck, the stuff, if nothing else, is just so incredibly interesting. Have you heard that there is an experiment about to happen that could prove Einstein wrong? Data will be collected from satellites to determine if there are black holes (they think there could be many small ones even inside our own solar system) and if there are, then a fifth dimension will be proved to exist.

Maybe we should outsource the shuttle program to Japan and India. We get all the knowledge at rock bottom prices, quality goes up and if something goes wrong we can point our finger...

I thought the shuttle programme was all but finished anyway, Bush wants to go to Mars, or somewhere? :confused:

Tasslehoff said:
So, I was bored and wondered what people besides me think of space exploration.

i think we should be doing more space exploration, although one step at a time....get back to the moon first to help develop space technology and then think of getting to mars - only problem is the cost....there are loads of other issues that compete for money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom