The final solution (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:52
I've got it. Since they are sending us theirs, why not send them ours? Red state Governors, can minimize the overcrowding in state prisons. We could send thousands of prisoners all over the world before anyone caught on and then revoke all the passports so we can't take them back:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 07:52
I've got it. Since they are sending us theirs, why not send them ours? Red state Governors, can minimize the overcrowding in state prisons. We could send thousands of prisoners all over the world before anyone caught on and then revoke all the passports so we can't take them back:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Perfect!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:52
Hate to spill cold water over a hot idea, but the ones who are natural-born citizens might have legal ways to return or to fight extradition.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
We cancel their passports and the deep state just bungles the replacement process. They are quite able to bungle any job they don't want to do so we just infiltrate the passport renewal dept with MAGA folks;)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:52

Good one. Start with Portland. Send the people whose bright idea was de-criminalizing hard drugs, over to countries who have surrendered to the cartel, they should enjoy floating down the rivers on a gun boat

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Hate to spill cold water over a hot idea, but the ones who are natural-born citizens might have legal ways to return or to fight extradition.

As long as we get as organized as Soros has been and control the Prosecutors, Judges and Legislators ... they won't have a chance.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Saw this the other day.

1709169251568.jpeg

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't quite get it. Seems to be anti-semitic. The second frame makes the cartoon look like the player is fishing for jews. Maybe someone can explain it to me.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I don't quite get it. Seems to be anti-semitic. The second frame makes the cartoon look like the player is fishing for jews. Maybe someone can explain it to me.
The grim reaper "claw machine" meme has been around for a long time, has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

1709237415089.png
8himvz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom