The Secret Service - fit for purpose?

To me, politics, and our opinions in that arena, comprise only one very small facet of ourselves,
Politics is politics but approving of weaponizing the government to go after people with whom you disagree politically as you do is quite another. Weaponizing the government makes America the same as Stalinist Russia and current day Brazil and Venezuela and all the other Communist countries of the world. It violates the entire system on which this country's government rests. If we cannot trust our government to not punish us when we disagree with them, we have nothing. Our government suppresses our speech when we disagree with them and people like you cheer it on. People take their entire life savings and give it to criminals to sneak them across our border because they want to come to a country where the government is not corrupt. That ship has sailed. Our government is officially corrupt and it is time for everyone who does not suffer from TDS to wake up and smell the coffee. If you are not white, you can steal < $1000 worth of goods from pretty much any chain store and walk out unchallenged. You can push an old lady down the stairs of the subway station ON VIDEO so it is clearly no accident. You can defecate on the streets of our big cities and shoot up drugs at the school bus stop. You can turn "parading" into a federal offence and keep people imprisoned for years without bail. You can support terrorists and harass Jews at will and get away with it. You want to choose your President based on skin color and gender. That is YOUR America. It is not mine. I prefer to choose my President based on ability, not personality or idiotic physical characteristics. MY America enforces its laws blindly and even the "little" crimes get noticed and punished appropriately. In YOUR America, crimes are punished or not depending on your skin color or political leaning. That is utterly terrifying.

If you've never read Animal Farm, 1984, or Atlas Shrugged, you might want to give them a gander. I didn't have any idea when I read 1984 in 1964 that it was a blueprint for today's times.

I dont 'attack' you. I pick up on things you say, which in some cases differ from thread to thread, then I question it, then you get abusive. It's quite simple. Oh incidentally, I don't 'let things go'.
Col

Oh incidentally, I don't 'let things go'.
You will stop attacking me unless you want me to report you. This forum's policy is generally very tolerant but bullying is not tolerated and you are at it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom