the Unemployment rate (1 Viewer)

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Yesterday, 19:34
are they really facts? yeah i doubt it. I don't trust much anymore, especially the source of wherever you got whatever you typed.

i think the only fact is...that politicians lie. other than that, I'll believe what I want. forget the so-called "facts". and by the way, your facts are different than the next person's. pretty whacky, huh!? :rolleyes:

Wow, simply amazing.

I have one better for you, today a woman was in the street in front of her house, digging down through 4 inches of ice.

On the surface that seems stupid enough. But she made the sides sheer so passers by have to slow down to a crawl, to keep from busting their tires.

So then they get stuck trying to drive over a 4 inch ice cliff.

I'm sure she thinks she's pretty smart too.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 18:34
Wow, simply amazing.

I have one better for you, today a woman was in the street in front of her house, digging down through 4 inches of ice.

On the surface that seems stupid enough. But she made the sides sheer so passers by have to slow down to a crawl, to keep from busting their tires.

So then they get stuck trying to drive over a 4 inch ice cliff.

I'm sure she thinks she's pretty smart too.
I think the intended purpose of this thread did not blossom. oh well! to each his own facts I guess! Let us all just adopt the "fact" that all world problems are Bush's fault and call it a day! Is that OK with you Rich? :D

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I think the intended purpose of this thread did not blossom. :D

It helps if you don't refer to the participants as morons.

I can't believe you morons (seriously!)...
I have already explained that politicians HAVE to lie. There is no getting around it. Bush is just as evil as Obama, as Carter, as Reagan, as Clinton, and so on.

Who cares what they did!? They lie! Simple as that! Clinton has sex, Carter lies outright without hiding it, Obama thinks he's god, Reagan is good at war. Do any of these stupid scenarios sound familiar??? Sure they do, but do any of them make sense? Of course not! It's everyone's fault! HELLOOOO....

Last edited:

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
are they really facts? yeah i doubt it. I don't trust much anymore, especially the source of wherever you got whatever you typed.

i think the only fact is...that politicians lie. other than that, I'll believe what I want. forget the so-called "facts". and by the way, your facts are different than the next person's. pretty whacky, huh!? :rolleyes:

The "Facts" come from the 2000 US Census Numbers for the population of major cities in the areas of the two plants. The rest was just statistics used in conjunction with mathematics. I offer my sincerest apologies to anyone that found that difficult to understand.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
It helps if you don't refer to the participants as morons.

well there was really no purpose to this. just trying to get opinions and those so called "facts". :) I suppose the moron thing was a tad out of line.

laxster

Registered User.
Local time
Bush came into power with a balanced budget and a surplus. After his second term he left Obama a $1.3 trillion deificit. Yeah I'd say that is Bush's fault.

And what has Obama done to improve the deficit and turn it around?

Oh yeah, he wants to spend many times the amount Bush spent and raise the deficit even higher! :eek: Someone please tell me how this is better? You can't blame Bush and then try to "fix" the problem by doing the same things but on an even larger magnitude.

The definition of insanity is...

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
And what has Obama done to improve the deficit and turn it around?

Oh yeah, he wants to spend many times the amount Bush spent and raise the deficit even higher! :eek: Someone please tell me how this is better? You can't blame Bush and then try to "fix" the problem by doing the same things but on an even larger magnitude.

Are you being rhetorical?

Too many people talk about politics and too few understand or want to understand macro economics.

We're between a rock and a hard place. Short term spending is necessary to stem the tide. Long term it's going to require much sacrifice from every American.

Republicans are only interested in getting republicans elected. But either way there will not be enough will in Congress until the piper is calling.

My suggestion to you, is to move closer to the food supply.

The institutional investors have been the most successful in history, at the art of propaganda. We’re all arguing with each other and they operate like a ratchet. We move this way and click money moves to the most concentrated, we move the other, and click, the money still moves the same way.
Until we are faced with another great depression; we...
Will not change.

Last edited:

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time

ARGUiNG ENDLESSLY ABOUT THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FREEDOM OF A HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

i wonder if politicians could ever understand the simplicity of the statement above. :rolleyes:

chergh

blah
Local time
Today, 00:34
ARGUiNG ENDLESSLY ABOUT THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FREEDOM OF A HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

i wonder if politicians could ever understand the simplicity of the statement above. :rolleyes:

I doubt anyone could understand what you just wrote.

mcclunyboy

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:34
republicans - if you ever read decent news....

It is required to spend a lot in the short term to stimulate (stimulus packages) growth. Long term projects, like the transport/nasa budgets are there to expand on this.

In Britain we have used Quantitive Easing to stimulate the economy. Our central bank has bought bonds from other banks who then loan money earned from these bonds to business...pumping money around stimulates the economy.

Back to the thread title, both these will eventually stimulate the economy and improve the unemployment rate. only thing that annoys me is the amoung of part time jobs to save money.

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:34

Veel beloven weinig geven, doet een gek in vreugde leven :eek:

Promissing a lot, giving very little, makes a crazy man, a happy man

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
republicans - if you ever read decent news....

It is required to spend a lot in the short term to stimulate (stimulus packages) growth. Long term projects, like the transport/nasa budgets are there to expand on this.

In Britain we have used Quantitive Easing to stimulate the economy. Our central bank has bought bonds from other banks who then loan money earned from these bonds to business...pumping money around stimulates the economy.

Back to the thread title, both these will eventually stimulate the economy and improve the unemployment rate. only thing that annoys me is the amoung of part time jobs to save money.
why don't you become a politician!? you would never be out of a job. I think you're foolish not to pursue a career in this. you would always have someone to argue with.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:34

I must be missing something here because it hasn't worked:rolleyes:

mcclunyboy

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:34
True, but thats arguable because we our inflation is rising about 2% (which isn't necessarily good) and the bank wants to raise interest rates.

I think ill start a new thread regarding my biggest issue,....

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
:D:D

That 'freedom of man' nonsense was very reminiscent of Tim's posts.

OK, I think I'll just stay out of this now and let you guys argue the nonsense until the cows come home. I had fun in the thread though, at least !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom