Time query help

Hackcess2007

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:23
Hi all,
I think this to be rather straight forward but straight enough for me to figure out i guess. I have a pop up reports tied to my form so the usere can press the see list report of all the equipment they just scanned in or out of the building. I am useing the Date/Time data type (General Date) What I would like to get out of the query is when the user clicks the button it will show all entries from the time right before the button is pressed AND through 5 minutes earlier. (That would be the time that the user would of started scanning the equipment. This is my current criteria Between Now() And Date() This is returning all transactions for the day. I really only want all transactions for that session.
As always i little help is awesome. Thank you very much.

Check out the DateAdd() fuction, which provides you with a fairly simple tool to do math with dates and times. In your criteria then, you'll want to be between Now(), and then use DateAdd() to add 5 minutes to Now().
hth

Sorry, you should subtract 5 mins from Now().

Hi Mark k thanks so much for your insight. I will get that going in the morning. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom