Timesheet Access DB templete wanted (1 Viewer)

undertm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:31
Hi All

I am writing a Access Timesheet system, but finding too many issues to overcome. Things working
A) data entry form (fortnight cycle)

B) SQL to push data into table
C) Error control
D) Templates for certain types of trades.

However still so much to do like;
Approvals process and Reports.

Does anyone have a good Timesheet Access DB template, or would anyone like to help me make this?

I have looked online, but the existing templates are really basic, and no where close to what i need.

Terry

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 09:31
Have you looked in sample databases e.g. There 's an employee tracking example though I've never tried it. Peter Hibbs also has some excellent Gantt chart examples over at UA.
You could also look at Barry Williams site where there are many database schema available that may give you a start.
Finally have you checked the various MS templates you can download from the Home screen in Access.

undertm

Registered User.
Local time
[FONT=&quot]Hi Colin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you very much for your response, however all your website links are showing[/FONT] "[FONT=&quot]Website links: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 7 posts".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Having said that I look at many various web sites and could not find a good example, most were extremely simple or very misleading to what they actually did. i.e they stated they were timesheets, but turned out to be a stock count etc.the rest took me to type of Apps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If anyone has a good template, could they strip their data out and send to me.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Terry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Hi Terry
I gave you several possible options but no actual links related to your question.

I do have general links to my website in my signature line.
What I think you have described is the message shown when you access the site without logging on. However perhaps it also applies to links in signature lines.

undertm

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Colin

Yes, It must be in your signature, I have looked at all your possibilities and there is nothing there.

Terry

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Sorry about that. I thought at least one would have something useful.
Now you have over 10 posts, links in signature lines should now work anyway ;)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Having created a small timesheet DB for my last place of work, I think you will need to create your own, as it sounds as if you have specific needs.

Even if you found one, you then have to work out how it works, before you can tailor it to your requirements and that can take time.

olek_w1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:31
Hello Terry,

Couple years ago I've developped database which is "work load and capacity planner"
You can see the working form in use at below video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIz50WHnzOw&t=79s

Maybe this template will be usefull for you. I can help you to customize it to adapt it to meet your specific needs,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom