Trump Indictment

From the jury instructions:

Under our law, a person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when, with intent to defraud that includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof, that person:

INTENT means conscious objective or purpose. Thus, a person acts with intent to defraud when his or her conscious objective or purpose is to do so. Intent does not require premeditation. In other words, intent does not require advance planning. Nor is it necessary that the intent be in a person's mind for any particular period of time. The intent can be formed, and need only exist, at the very moment the person engages in prohibited conduct or acts to cause the prohibited result, and not at any earlier time. The question naturally arises as to how to determine whether a defendant had the intent required for the commission of a crime. To make that determination in this case, you must decide if the required intent can be inferred beyond a reasonable doubt from the proven facts. In doing so, you may consider the person's conduct and all of the circumstances surrounding that conduct, including, but not limited to, the following: what, if anything, did the person do or say; what result, if any, followed the person’s conduct; and was that result the natural, necessary and probable consequence of that conduct. Therefore, in this case, from the facts you find to have been proven, decide whether you can infer beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant had the intent required for the commission of this crime.

Page | 29 INTENT TO DEFRAUD As I previously explained, a person acts with intent to defraud when his or her conscious objective or purpose is to do so. In order to prove an intent to defraud, the People need not prove that the defendant acted with the intent to defraud any particular person or entity. A general intent to defraud any person or entity suffices. Intent to defraud is also not constricted to an intent to deprive another of property or money and can extend beyond economic concerns. INTENT TO COMMIT OR CONCEAL ANOTHER CRIME For the crime of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree, the intent to defraud must include an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof. Under our law, although the People must prove an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof, they need not prove that the other crime was in fact committed, aided, or concealed.

If this is true, then there has to be someone or the state itself that was defrauded. There is no way the circumstances in this case show anyone was defrauded. That would mean monetarily, money was lost, or stolen. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Imagined crimes without victims.

This is crazy, no one seems to be able to articulate the actual crime that elevates this to a felony. That is very troubling. That makes the entire trial and court system in NY totally corrupt.
Two dead misdemeanors that were Frankensteined into a felony. This will boomerang back on the dems, sure as day.

There will definitely be a lot of recrimination by conservative attorney generals who will simply start indicting Democrats. I'm sure there's plenty of big name Democrats who do business in Florida..

There will definitely be a lot of recrimination by conservative attorney generals who will simply start indicting Democrats. I'm sure there's plenty of big name Democrats who do business in Florida..
Trump will win the next election and his success will be his revenge. He is a successful citizen of the USA and gets things done for the American people. He is going through this hell for us all. This is his going to be his second bout in the ring with the swamp, and he will turn the country around for the better and will be remembered for it for many years to come. Dems have gone all in soviet style imprison your opposition but it's not going to work they way they think it will. Why, I don't know as the guy in there now is the most pathetic excuse for a leader we have ever had. He is going to lose big time and no amount of election shenanigans will save them in November. Can't wait.

BTW, the gag order has no effect anymore.

I understand that even if he is in jail he can still be President. How weird is that?
Col

Two dead misdemeanors that were Frankensteined into a felony. This will boomerang back on the dems, sure as day.
You would think that if there was any true justice in America, then it will be recognised as such and have the opposite result of what the dems want.

Let's assume someone knows nothiing about the details of all Trumps legal cases. If a 78 year old man with a clean record has 4 separate indictments charged against him with over 90 offences, and all the court cases are in his election campaigning year whilst leading in the polls...surely any reasonable minded person thinks that stinks to high heaven.

Then throw in that all these charges are brought by democrats, novel legal theories, statute of limitations ignored, huge half a billion dollar fines, judges who are ethics violating democrat donors, daughter of judge is a fund raising activist, no crime mentioned until the denfense rests its case, the DA's ran for election based on getting Trump, it makes the whole justice system over there seem like a complete sham.

It is time for the US to change it's system. Get rid of elections for judges where it is all politcal. I am not sure of any other country who does it that way. Maybe they do know but I have not heard of it before.

I understand that even if he is in jail he can still be President. How weird is that?
Col
That will never happen, though they will try. This is why unless there is a case of high crimes and misdemeanors, no president or even former president should be jailed for any other reason. High crimes as in treason against our country. If petty charges can be brought against your political enemies, then we will never be able to function as a nation as there would be constant litigation kind of like what we are seeing with trump right now. They have been looking for any little thing they could to disenfranchise his first term in office and now they are desperate to prevent another term because they are losing in the polls. All current charges are clearly political in nature.

It is time for the US to change it's system. Get rid of elections for judges where it is all politcal. I am not sure of any other country who does it that way. Maybe they do know but I have not heard of it before.
Judges in NY usually run unopposed which is a huge problem. That is a good sign to get out of that area unless you wish to be subjected to their clearly biased system of justice.

Jail is not the goal, disqualifying him is. Were he to simply drop out, this whole thing would mysteriously go away...

The judge could limit him to home arrest or even to staying in NY state. Then he can't go around the country to campaign. And the democrats harp on about how HE is the threat to democracy. Delusional and a pack of lies.

It's still in effect until the judge lifts it. He'll likely leave the order in effect with respect to the jury.
And this works for you? Anyone and everyone can disparage Trump with impunity but Trump has a sock in his mouth. That is "your democracy". It is certainly NOT mine.

meme2.jpg

This video was hard for me dig up unless you go directly to this guys channel, but Jed Rubenfeld did an excellent job explaining all of the issues with all the political layfare and the dangers of it all. It's a long one, but he covers everything pretty well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom