VBA Help Screen in Ac2007 (1 Viewer)

gg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:18
When I click the VBA help on the menu on the VBA coding screen, all I get is some very vague stuff mostly about macros. Is there so some where to get the great VBA help and examples like in A2000 2003?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 02:18
As Adam said, you'll get better results if you, for example, type DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet and then put your cursor into TransferSpreadsheet and hit F1 and then the help comes up for that. Or, you need to type in a search term. Just opening help isn't going to do much for you.

gg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:18
It still doesn't give me a help screen that is VBA oriented. I typed in clicked on DoCmd.Transfer Spreadsheet and pressed F1 and got the same general macro olriented screen that I get just by pressing F1 without clicking on the expression. I typed TransferSpreadSheet in the Bing search box provided then got instructions for a macro. I could infer the VBA, but A2000, but sure prefer the A2000 help screen where I could type in some general term like "Spreadsheet" or "Transfer",then pick out what I needed from a list. That is real help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom