What's the world coming to?

Space Cowboy

Local time
Today, 04:38
MAGA nutcase tries to hijack Scotus Judge sotoymoyer from her car on her front drive, with a high capacity magazine pistol!

Thankfully US marshal at her front door shot him a couple of times.

Moscow Marjorie will be campaigning for the defunding of the US marshal services Later this week please support your congress person,

Just for clarification, a Deputy U.S. Marshall did, indeed, shoot a would-be carjacker in front of Justice Sotomayor's house. But the perp wasn't trying to hijack HER car. He was trying to carjack the U.S. Marshall's car.

Talk about a poor choice of targets!

MAGA nutcase tries to hijack Scotus Judge sotoymoyer from her car on her front drive, with a high capacity magazine pistol!

Thankfully US marshal at her front door shot him a couple of times.

Moscow Marjorie will be campaigning for the defunding of the US marshal services Later this week please support your congress person,

Don't you remember after Roe v Wade, the stuff happened outside the homes of the conservative justices? Unfortunately there are crazies on all sides.

And yes, the recent situation had nothing to do with endangering a us justice, it was about a leftwing nut trying to steal a car actually...ok, "probably", since most low income criminal vote Democrat. I'm afraid you got the editorializing backwards on this one

Fact check please.

It was the middle of the night. It wasn't the Judge. It was a gun - not a high capacity magazine pistol. And I don't think the attacker was wearing a MAGA hat. He was not diagnosed as a "nutcase" Does that cover it? You're batting average for facts is close to 0 @Space Cowboy The only things you managed to get right are that there was an attempted hijacking and the Marshalls shot one of the perps.

Also, the news was suppressed for 5 days for some reason that no one has explained. And, we don't know the skin color or sexual orientation of the perp. That leads me to believe that the perp was not white and not straight:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We'll look back on this and chuckle if those facts ever surface.

Maybe, you should be a little less over the top in your "reporting". Or,maybe you went to school with Rachael Maddow;)

I take little consolation from your assertion that I have the necessary credentials to be a first rate Republican. :)

I take little consolation from your assertion that I have the necessary credentials to be a first rate Republican.
Who said you were a Republican? You are a first rate "facts be damned" liberal. You could be a talking head on MSNBC you had so many non-facts in your report. Just own it and we can move on. You could always blame your report on Maddow.

Its through watching Trump,

\did you not know that everyone is now allowed to make up their own facts?

\did you not know that everyone is now allowed to make up their own facts?
You are entitled to your own opinions but only Racheal Maddow and Joe Scarborough are allowed to make up their own facts.

Rachael is pretty nice, I like her, I like her a lot. I hope that she has small feet.

Rachael is pretty nice, I like her, I like her a lot. I hope that she has small feet.

That almost sounds like somewhere we don't want to go...

Besides, I'm an "eyes" man myself.

Who said you were a Republican? You are a first rate "facts be damned" liberal. You could be a talking head on MSNBC you had so many non-facts in your report. Just own it and we can move on. You could always blame your report on Maddow.
And Trump never lies. He stiil doesn't know who pays for tafiffs, He thinks it's the country being tariffed which is absolutley not true.

Does having a small brain count? I actually used to think she was somewhat entertaining. I didn't agree with many of her positions but once she caught TDS, she lost any bit of credibility she ever had. She was my go to analyst whenever Trump gave an official speech. I could rely on her to have had the sound off when she listened to the speech and her poor lip reading abilities led to some laughable assumptions regarding what Trump actually said. It never ceased to amaze me how she could in real time practically twist Trump's words to make them sound evil. She was truly masterful at this. No one was better. Scarborough is just a joke though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom