New profile posts

Hi CJ,

I just tried to post a reply from a reply to an earlier post I made just yesterday.
But there seems to be a glitch, system reckons its spam. Would you be able to assist please? TVM
Gasman
Gasman
Do not post any links in the messages for the next few posts.
Hi
i am a accountant in Australia, who would like to develop a ms access program that act's a front end, with the back end possibly dataverse, while share files in sharepoint
Hi guys, I'm just trying to introduce myself here, unfortunately there are problems with the keyboard. Their website is UK. My english is not good enough. So I'm logging out again. Sorry
You may want to revise your post where you wrote: "But I thought all the glaciers were melting? We do have technology to convert salt water to fresh..." Glaciers are formed by fresh water freezing.
سلام
من مجید مقبولی هستم از ایران
تاپیک نرم افزار Access را در این سایت جستجو و مطالعه می کرم.
نحوه استفاده از گزینه Navigation Where Clause در Navigation Control را فرا گرفتم و میخواستم با دیگران به اشتراک بگذارم.​
[ID_tblAshkhas] = [Forms]![frm_Ashkhas]![IDDateS]
H
Hema1
السلام عليكم
Hi
I have asked on the Forum if you can upload a copy of your database.

If you do not want to upload to the Forum then send me a zipped copy to: mike.s23 at outlook.com (Replace at with ")

I will take a look and get back to you.

Regards

Mike
About five years ago you answered a question about how to make the Microsoft Access "Sum" function work when there are blank fields. The solution you suggested was so perfect and easy, even I could do it. Thank you so much!
Hi Martin
I would be willing to take a look at your dB.
I am based in Scotland UK and my 9pm tonight would be your 9 am Sat
Would this suit?
My Skype name is:- Live:mike.s23
My Email is:- mike.s23@outlook.com
Regards
Mike
Hi, thanks for sharing the getValueFromPopUp snippet. Question: I have a field, Customer, which has three alternative lookups, Name, Phone, Email.

How would I accomplish returning the Customer Number back from a single pop-up with 3 lookups (only one would return a value).

Thank you.
MajP
MajP
W
WSpivak
Thank you!
How to change the data source (RecordSource) Combo Box...?

I try to do this:

If Me.[Combo1] = "All books" Then
Forms![Form1]!Combo3.RecordSource = "Query1"
Else
Forms![Form1]!Combo3.RecordSource = "Query2"
End If

But it won't work… :(
Hi Steve,
I just wanted to tell you that you can call me to run these ideas by me. No charge for advice to keep you from doing something like this.
Hi Pat, does the AW browser have an overload switch that refuses to send any replies once it reaches a certain threshold? For the last three days I've been trying to send replies to online advisors but I just get a message telling me that my messages are spam. I've tried to attach JPEG screenshots, a .mdb file , and a reply without any attachments at all but all I get is the dreaded OOPS! message.
Gasman
Gasman
PMFJI, Pat will likely be asleep ATM.
You need 10 posts I believe before you can attach anything.

This is to stop spammers, who rarely hang around for 10 posts. :)
Back
Top Bottom