New profile posts

Hey Ava here, living in USA, I start working as a content writer in which I generally write content over entertainment and technology.
Hello MajP, Hope you are doing fine. I have made some progress in my database and stuck on an issue. Please review the recent post, whenever you have time and let me know what is possible solution. Thanks for all your help
How to make a continuous flash for a record that meets a specific condition in the continuous records form
isladogs
isladogs
Sorry - no idea what your question means. Please ask in a new forum thread so that others can respond as well.
Hi Dave. Just tried to post a question on the VBA section and got a message saying it could not be posted because it may be spam etc. Any guesses?
When I am editing my Access dB on a network, a PC name, not my own, appears next to the Citrix icon, namely rdrwrajr0304, at the bottom right hand corner. Is this a snooper?
GabrielRyder
GabrielRyder
Now my dB has been scrambled, when it was previously working: is this evidence of a malicious attack.
GabrielRyder
GabrielRyder
Part Solution: when the PC or device label disappeared, the dB appears to have returned to normal. I am running tests currently to catch any possible damage done.
Hi,

I just need code which hides the Access DB window and only have the open form. I have two more options in the form to which shows a report and one which saves the report as a excel file.

my form name: frmMyTime
my report name: rptMyTime

I use both MS Access 16 64bit / 32bit.
I attached my database today (9.7.20) for your review in the previous thread due to not allowing for me to upload it here.
I'm creating my table now. the Primary keys they are not auto number, correct? what does "indexed" mean?
You asked what is does Program mean. It is actually the classroom identification for that staff person. there are several staff who would not have that due to staff who do not work in a classroom or staff who are "floaters" or AN(as needed) who are not assigned to 1 particular classroom.
We can forget the PIR Table. this is keeping track of all staff who had been hired and left during the program year. But I will have this information one my DB is done correctly.
ok...I'm ready to tackle the issues with my current database. As you know there's a lot of work to be done. Where should I begin? You suggested combining some tables and changes their PK and creating FK. I'm ready whenever you are able to help me to get this done right and most effective.
S
sribblett
I saw it after I sent you that reply. I'm going to start working on that right now. TY so much! Did you let me know what the PK and /or FK are to be in each table?
Hi,

thank you very much for the solution on the resizeform
this it absolutely amassing

thank you so much for all the replies you assist me with
isladogs
isladogs
You're welcome. Glad you liked it
Hi
If you want to chat through your problems then contact me via Skype: Live:mike.s23
Hi Bob fitz
Cloud you please check this below link and solution this problems, this example is for isladogs. I just edit and try to put. But did not success. Hope you will help me. thank you.
Back
Top Bottom