The Slightly Obscure Music Discussion And Quizzy Thread

Are they all anthems?
I guess they are, but that is not what I am alluding to. They songs and their lyrics, in and of themselves, have nothing to do with the common thread.

My first thought is that they've all been in The Sopranos... but that is a guess and I don't really know. Will have to give more thought...

My first thought is that they've all been in The Sopranos... but that is a guess and I don't really know. Will have to give more thought...
You are thinking along the correct lines...

You are thinking along the correct lines...
Hmm yeah I didn't think that the Kiss song was on that series so not so sure where to go from here. I can't think of any other series I've seen that has some of those tracks. Might be a puzzle for someone more local maybe...

Hmm yeah I didn't think that the Kiss song was on that series so not so sure where to go from here. I can't think of any other series I've seen that has some of those tracks. Might be a puzzle for someone more local maybe...
Not a television show, but those songs were mentioned in one place...

I am SO not up with pop-charts music that I am hanging back. My musical tastes run in an entirely different direction. Just in case anyone wondered why I am not jumping in here despite my musical background.

I am SO not up with pop-charts music that I am hanging back. My musical tastes run in an entirely different direction. Just in case anyone wondered why I am not jumping in here despite my musical background.
I have heard of Taylor Swift, can't name any of her songs and I wouldn't know her if I fell over her.
So I am quite 'with it'.

Col

I'm waiting for more clues. Pretty sure we'll all do a forehead slap in the end.:D

In fact, I'm finding it simultaneously amusing and embarrassing that the music I hear in TV commercial backgrounds was popular when I WAS paying attention to pop-music radio. And some of my favorite music has been relegated to "elevator music" status.

Final clue and it is a dead give-away. All of those songs a cleverly referred to in a single song...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom