Dunno, maybe it's because of his upbringing

From nine years old onwards of course

You're taking the piss - so maybe it's because of your upbringing

From nine years old onwards of course :p

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:10
According to the Psychoanalytic Quarterly, the formative years are birth to age five...:cool:

I must admit though, the whole "you are", "no, you are" thing begs to question if those years have yet elapsed in the forums...regardless of who exactly is translocating what urine :p

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
It's intellectual repartee of this calibre that draws me to the forum.:D

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
How many generations down the line does one have to be, to be called American by Americans?:confused:

I think you'll find it's some way. Just look at how many have never left the country and still think of themselves as "Irish".

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
How many generations down the line does one have to be, to be called American by Americans?:confused:
Doesn't matter what we think, Col has indefatigably proven that they must be born here...and everyone knows he's always right:rolleyes:

R

Rich

Doesn't matter what we think, Col has indefatigably proven that they must be born here...and everyone knows he's always right:rolleyes:

I don't blame him, after all Kraj was proud to tell all that he was Polish, not American, seems to me that Americans are only American as a last resort:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:10

If Col and Rich ever disagreed do you think the fabric of universal law would begin to unravel. I mean as far as we could understand it? :p

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
If Col and Rich ever disagreed do you think the fabric of universal law would begin to unravel. I mean as far as we could understand it? :p
We might actually begin to realize the implications of such an event within those few nanoseconds before all of space/time winked out of existence :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
I don't blame him, after all Kraj was proud to tell all that he was Polish, not American, seems to me that Americans are only American as a last resort:rolleyes:

As opposed to you who use the topic as the one and only resort :rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
We might actually begin to realize the implications of such an event within those few nanoseconds before all of space/time winked out of existence :D

The consequences of two such omniscient beings in conflict would surely cause either what you propose or else a metaphysical division in our concept of reality which would allow such beings to exist independant of each other.

EDIT: This means they wouldn't be able to PM each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom