Shootings in US schools (2 Viewers)

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Yesterday, 22:59
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Aren't thing legal or illegal? Where does the "more" fit in?

Brian

Stricter penalties?

I know u need a pistol permit here in NY to carry a pistol or even buy one. Its not that easy to get one either. Shotguns and rifles are another story.

R

Rich

It is shame on them to focus on America as if no other country existed. Kinda like what you do really.

What other country suffers from this regular event, I mean, it's not exactly a new occurance, is it?:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:59
What other country suffers from this regular event, I mean, it's not exactly a new occurance, is it?:rolleyes:

Plenty of countries recruit children as soldiers who go on and kill their peers.
Recruitment doesn't just consist of being able to buy a gun though, it means join up or your family gets killed.

Here let me spoon-feed you some more

R

Rich

Plenty of countries recruit children as soldiers who go on and kill their peers.
Recruitment doesn't just consist of being able to buy a gun though, it means join up or your family gets killed.

Here let me spoon-feed you some more

We know all about child mercenaries from the third world thanks,
we are talking about a country that call itself civillised and lectures the rest of the world on how to behave:rolleyes:

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
Yesterday, 19:59
What about countries where it's apparently acceptable to carry "more illegal" weapons while "amongst the youth?" I thought that subject was still on the table...

R

Rich

What about countries where it's apparently acceptable to carry "more illegal" weapons while "amongst the youth?" I thought that subject was still on the table...

Where did I say it was acceptable?
oh and there's no such thing as more illegal, apparently

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
That's why I put the quotes around more illegal, you suggested that switchblades (flick knives) were "more illegal" in the UK. And for the third time, your post at #1735 on this thread:

Only amongst the youth, who are in the process of being re-educated:rolleyes:

suggests that you endorse the idea of carrying knives while "amongst the youth"

I submit that someone who advocates the carrying of illegal weapons for whatever reason in whatever circumstances is being hypocritical in lamenting the state of gun laws in the US when they obviously have no respect for the laws of their own country.

Last edited:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:59
We know all about child mercenaries from the third world thanks, we are talking about a country that call itself civillised and lectures the rest of the world on how to behave:rolleyes:

Actually you asked what other countries were there where the youth gets hold of guns and kills people indiscriminately. You didn't seem to know the answer so I provided it for you.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
suggests that you endorse the idea of carrying knives while "amongst the youth"

In fairness to Rich, he didn't actually say he endorsed/condoned it, just that this was where the problem was.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
I wonder what happened in the Koreans life before tha age of 5 to make him get a gun in the US and blow peoples heads off in the US.(where he was a permanent resident) - or is this just a xenophobic racists attitude to blame the foreigness of the individual?

Looks like some consider a cause that he was picked on later than age 5 in the US for not being american enough for you -

Others saw a potential cause for Cho's disturbed mind in Westfield High School. ``He might have got picked on,'' said Kevin Altomare, a second-year student who identified ``really snobby'' pupils as a source of isolation for some. Drew Helton, a first-year student at the school, said he had heard racist talk. ``There's a bad word that people call Asians — `chink'. You hear that one a lot.''

http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/worldwide/story/0,,2060762,00.html

Korean or Chink its all the same to the yanks right?;)

Looks like the opinion here that he was an alien, or a Korean and not American had troubled him before in his life!

and he's still a Korean...

Last edited:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
You know, Paul, I was also, ostricized, picked on, abused while in school...I sucked it up, concentrated on what matters in life, and grew up to be a relatively well adjusted human being (depending upon who you ask:D ) that never wen't on a rampage, never whined to a therapist, never asked for pity, and, incidentally, has a better quality of life than the inconsequential little twerps responsible for the abuse:D . The kid was a weak person and quite frankly, just a f*****g nut.

And he's still Korean.;)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
You know, Paul, I was also, ostricized, picked on, abused while in school...I sucked it up, concentrated on what matters in life, and grew up to be a relatively well adjusted human being (depending upon who you ask ) that never wen't on a rampage, never whined to a therapist, never asked for pity, and, incidentally, has a better quality of life than the inconsequential little twerps responsible for the abuse . The kid was a weak person and quite frankly, just a f*****g nut.

And he's still Korean.

Was is you that was quoting psychoanalyst monthly before - "just a fuckin nut" and a Korean one at that - must subscribe!

According to the Psychoanalytic Quarterly, the formative years are birth to age five...:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom