Shootings in US schools (4 Viewers)

R

Rich

As opposed to you who use the topic as the one and only resort :rolleyes:
I wonder where the ammunition keeps coming from?:rolleyes:
and isn't it odd that Americans aren't bothered by the event in the first place, oops, of course you do say a prayer for the poor sods:rolleyes:

R

Rich

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Neither was America, though if America carries on going the way its going then maybe you'll have a day left........

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:55
Just need a passport I guess :confused:

Don't less than half the US population own passports?
Does that mean that you 'real Americans' are now a minority in your own country?:D

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
The consequences of two such omniscient beings in conflict would surely cause either what you propose or else a metaphysical division in our concept of reality which would allow such beings to exist independant of each other.
I believe we've already accounted for the existence of two such beings... I'd simply like clarification on which one is Satan :eek:

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
Today, 06:55
UK Resident says it's OK to carry illegal weapons for self defense

Oh, we can quote UK posters to point out the whole hypocrisy of the view that only Americans believe in carrying deadly weapons for self defence? Well then, in the words of a recognized expert on right and wrong on this forum,

Originally posted by ColinEssex:

"well, if you fancy a night or 2 nursing broken bones and a smashed up face in hospital, feel free to wear a pink outfit - getting smashed up because you wanted to "buck the norm" really does make one wonder, I'll stick to the leather biker jacket with a flick knife in the pocket, pink's not my colour.

Col"

Obviously seeing the need to carry a weapon for personal defense is not a uniquely American trait. Now here in the US, "flick knives" (switchblades I presume?) are illegal for anyone to carry, as they are weapons whose sole purpose is to provide an easily concealable means of killing people. Given that the need to defend oneself from grevious bodily harm and possibly death from disreputable types for something as simple as say, wearing the wrong colored shirt exists in the UK, I for one am glad that as a law abiding citizen in the US I'm free to own and carry a firearm for personal defense. Does preferring to put down the bad guy with a knife rather than a gun make UK residents better than US residents? Odd logic that, what is it, you like to feel the blade going in, see the blood splash? That's kinda disturbing.

And after all, only a fool brings a knife to a gunfight. :D

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:55
I wonder where the ammunition keeps coming from?:rolleyes:

That's the media Rich. If you'd actually take a trip to the US, you could actually base your opinions on your own perceptions rather than being spoon-fed by somebody else.

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
We've told you often enough, let me repeat for you; George Bush!:rolleyes:
That wasn't one of the options...

unless, of course, you were about to make an argument which proves his intellect, bearing, and countenance are on par with yours...:eek:

R

Rich

That's the media Rich. If you'd actually take a trip to the US, you could actually base your opinions on your own perceptions rather than being spoon-fed by somebody else.

You mean the media is wrong for reporting on these continual massacres in America, well shame on them, where can I go to get spoonfed on the American dream?:confused:

R

Rich

Obviously seeing the need to carry a weapon for personal defense is not a uniquely American trait. Now here in the US, "flick knives" (switchblades I presume?) are illegal for anyone to carry, as they are weapons whose sole purpose is to provide an easily concealable means of killing people.

They are more illegal here than the US

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
You mean the media is wrong for reporting on these continual massacres in America, well shame on them, where can I go to get spoonfed on the American dream?:confused:

It is shame on them to focus on America as if no other country existed. Kinda like what you do really.

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
Today, 06:55
Breaking news: Breaking the law in the interest of self preservation OK'd

Only amongst the youth, who are in the process of being re-educated:rolleyes:

So you're taking the postion it's ok to break the law to carry a weapon for self defence? :confused:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom