Missing Mr Fantastic

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 02:33
I have to say that for all his tall, and I mean TALL stories, I do miss Mr Fantastic, it was entertaining reading the fantasy world he lived in...

I do hope he comes back....

:( :( :( :( :(

Probably too busy taking helicopter rides with "Bibi" Netanyahu or zipping around the Swiss Alps with Hillary Clinton in his Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato Sanction II...

...perhaps we can all speculate on his activities until he returns...

YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! :p

I personally found him boring, but it was a little like the old Saturday Night Live bit with the compulsive liar (Jon Lovitz I think). "Yeah, that's the ticket!!" was one of the tag lines, as the tales grew taller.

LOL, I loved Jon Lovitz character.

Monty Python had a routine where each character keep one-upping the other about how poor they were. Totally unbelievable, but funny.

I have to say that for all his tall, and I mean TALL stories, I do miss Mr Fantastic, it was entertaining reading the fantasy world he lived in...

I do hope he comes back....

:( :( :( :( :(

I enjoyed reading his posts although he was far too offensive when anyone questioned him.
It's as though he believed his stories to be true himself.
I suspect the next time we hear from him is when the people in the white coats allow him to access the internet again.

I enjoyed reading his posts although he was far too offensive when anyone questioned him.
It's as though he believed his stories to be true himself.
I suspect the next time we hear from him is when the people in the white coats allow him to access the internet again.

:D :D :D

Made me chuckle...

Probably too busy taking helicopter rides with "Bibi" Netanyahu or zipping around the Swiss Alps with Hillary Clinton in his Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato Sanction II...

...perhaps we can all speculate on his activities until he returns...

Perhaps he is with the 'Crow' tribe satisfying his Honoury Tribe obligations and taking the odd Virgin to bed, whilst of course writing his 5th Book which has been endorsed by Nelson Mandela, who of course is a personal friend..

:D

Whilst his wife the Celebrity Surgeon is enjoying her status and fighting off the Paparazzi to sign autographs for thankful patients...

He should have teamed up with the Talliban tribe, it would help define who is not worthy, plus he would eventually end up with 72 virgins and could adopt a name like Ireally Bin Drinkin

Perhaps he is with the 'Crow' tribe satisfying his Honoury Tribe obligations and taking the odd Virgin to bed, whilst of course writing his 5th Book which has been endorsed by Nelson Mandela, who of course is a personal friend..

Why don't we start a thread with our own tall stories? The yanks should be good at that.

Col

Why don't we start a thread with our own tall stories? The yanks should be good at that.

Col

Admitting that we are better storytellers than the British? ;)

Personally, I rather enjoy a plethora of British television. Doctor Who and Being Human are two of my favorites as of late.

Mr.Wonderful looked in on the forum on Sunday... perhaps he is almost done "teaching us a lesson" with the silent treatment and he will burst forth with a stream of verbal diarrhea (in spite of his intellectual constipation)

Mr.Wonderful looked in on the forum on Sunday... perhaps he is almost done "teaching us a lesson" with the silent treatment and he will burst forth with a stream of verbal diarrhea (in spite of his intellectual constipation)

I do hope so, I for one will be running back into his arms like in one of those slow motion romantic scenes... :p:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom