The real J D Vance

The stuff they have dug up on JD is pretty trivial so far, especially when contrasted with the laughing one.

The stuff they have dug up on JD is pretty trivial so far, especially when contrasted with the laughing one.
I agree. He said something we all were already thinking about childless cat lady-types begin prototypical liberals, he wrote a book not everyone likes, he went to Yale which suddenly all the Yale-going elites decided to hate, he brought up an interesting but completely fanciful idea about people with no kids being a bit less able to grok everyday political consequences which of course is true, he's conservative suprise surprise, yawn yawn yawn.

Court packing is the most dangerous idea the Democrats have come up with in a while.

In truth, the actual numbers do not back up the hysterical claims of a "partisan Court." In the recent term, 45.8 percent of cases were unanimous. Of the 22 cases decided 6-3, only 11 were along ideological lines. The left is just upset by a small number of cases with which they disagree, and are willing to permanently upend our entire legal massive system of precedent by creating a court that literally changes everything every few years.

Last edited:
Because JD Vance is a fairly typical dude who doesn't have blue hair and a nose ring they have to tear him down and make him out to be very extreme. it works for their base everyone else (normies) gets the jokes.

Bad choice, will result in a net loss of votes for MAGA. Taking preaching to the Choir to a whole new level.

Bad choice, will result in a net loss of votes for MAGA.
Actually, that opinion makes me think that Vance as VP may have actually been a genius decision by Trump. I have nothing against him but he wasn't my first choice and I did prefer him to all the names that made the public short list. Vance is unlikely to drive away anyone who would vote for Trump because of his policies and he may draw in some fence sitters.

Because JD Vance is a fairly typical dude who doesn't have blue hair and a nose ring they have to tear him down and make him out to be very extreme. it works for their base everyone else (normies) gets the jokes.

So true. The liberals' latest enemy/boogey man is anyone just a normal person

Actually, that opinion makes me think that Vance as VP may have actually been a genius decision by Trump. I have nothing against him but he wasn't my first choice and I did prefer him to all the names that made the public short list. Vance is unlikely to drive away anyone who would vote for Trump because of his policies and he may draw in some fence sitters.
Of course it does. you use any excuse to try to undermine my perception. You have no point of reference that allows you to see out side your boxes. I'm a moderate Pat, by definition, less subjected to brainwashing. You project your world view so totally, you actually think that only a liberal would conceive of a world not in love with MAGA and its prophet Trump.

My opinion on this is based on him being to far to the right. which will tend to push independents to the left. I realize that you think that MAGA should move even further to the right. If you do that, than the bell curve effect will play a larger and larger role.

Last edited:
Trump wields a double edged sword. He must continue to solidify his base. Which are generally made up of pretty narrow minded supporters, That's not an insult, it's a fact.

But, he risk pushing moderates to the left.

I will say I think JD Vance - as much as I like him - is not the best choice for VP. Trump should have chosen a more moderate person, perhaps a female, just my opinion. I also love Mike Pence but I wouldn't say he's electable at this time necessarily.

I'm unsure if you noticed, but they've been "solidified" since 2016. It's the Dems who are worried about Kamala's record. It's not only bad but very inconsistent even for a DEI hire. ;)
Maybe a better choice of words would have pander to his base. It's still the same sword. MAGA contempt has to be fueled. The rest of us would like to a more moderate approach.

I actually love that the media is relentlessly trotting out these emails from Vance about where he frustratedly said he hated the police and was close friends with a trans - way to get some progressive votes! Republicans are going to vote for them anyway

Maybe a better choice of words would have pander to his base. It's still the same sword. MAGA contempt has to be fueled. The rest of us would like to a more moderate approach.
At least he has a base, Biden also had a base, but where is the DEI's base? She hasn't earned anything. She's a social climber and people see it.

Wonder when they'll be activating agent Swift.

Screenshot 2024-07-27 013304.jpg

We semi-adopted this super cute feral cat about a month ago, he's a conservative obviously :D

1722306247982.png

Look who's talking.
I don't tell how I see the world. I just tell you that yalls narrow. You know your views, but you don't care. And you show contempt.
My contemp is about in the box thinkers from both sides , that are willing to make thing worse for the sake of being right.
Are you willing to entertain the concept of man made emissions are effecting global warming?
I am pragmatic, I am critical of my ideas, and I often seek out information that changes my perception.
I don't believe in beliefs. I think there are as many, or more, conservative conspiracies as democratic.
I really don't get how conservative can all repeat the same garbage, and somehow believe that it is their original thinking.

Yall share that behavior with Liberals. Seek out the blue flower on the mountain.

I am pragmatic, I am critical of my ideas, and I often seek out information that changes my perception.
There is nothing pragmatic about being wrong or denying what is obviously true. Those that tout climate change hysteria do not follow their own advice and only wish to control others by gas lighting something that is not in our purview world wide.

Same with covid lock downs, they want everyone else locked down while the rules dont apply to them. Thats not opinion, thats fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom