The real J D Vance

There is nothing pragmatic about being wrong or denying what is obviously true. Those that tout climate change hysteria do not follow their own advice and only wish to control others by gas lighting something that is not in our purview world wide.

Same with covid lock downs, they want everyone else locked down while the rules dont apply to them. Thats not opinion, thats fact.
You are categorically claiming, and praising, the absolute furthest Right Wing Dogma as possible. Dogma you learned from talking heads paid for by the very same people that profit from our current system.

Of course it does. you use any excuse to try to undermine my perception.
And what are you trying to do to mine? You claim to be a moderate but you cannot even denounce the murderers of Hamas and Hezbollah which are both terrorist organizations whose mission is expressed as killing all the Jews. They teach their children to count by killing dead Jews. These people are intentionally killing Israeli citizens. They do not target military installations. No wonder no neighboring country will accept any of the Gaza residents. They've all been burned before by accepting Palestinian refugees. Kuwait got smart and expelled 300,000 Palestinian refugees after the gulf war because the Palestinians took the side of Iraq during the invasion. This represented 18% of the country's total population.

We have absolutely no common ground when you cannot unequivocally denounce terrorism and that is very bad for this country's future. You may not go out and march with the gays for Palestine (about as stupid as stupid gets. It is hard to believe people can actually be this stupid but they are. These people should win the Darwin award this year.) but that doesn't make you a moderate. Blaming Israel doesn't make you a moderate. It means you simply do not understand the Palestinian position which is a non-negotiable kill all the Jews. No equivocation. Just kill all the Jews.

And what are you trying to do to mine? You claim to be a moderate but you cannot even denounce the murderers of Hamas and Hezbollah which are both terrorist organizations whose mission is expressed as killing all the Jews. They teach their children to count by killing dead Jews. These people are intentionally killing Israeli citizens. They do not target military installations. No wonder no neighboring country will accept any of the Gaza residents. They've all been burned before by accepting Palestinian refugees. Kuwait got smart and expelled 300,000 Palestinian refugees after the gulf war because the Palestinians took the side of Iraq during the invasion. This represented 18% of the country's total population.

We have absolutely no common ground when you cannot unequivocally denounce terrorism and that is very bad for this country's future. You may not go out and march with the gays for Palestine (about as stupid as stupid gets. It is hard to believe people can actually be this stupid but they are. These people should win the Darwin award this year.) but that doesn't make you a moderate. Blaming Israel doesn't make you a moderate. It means you simply do not understand the Palestinian position which is a non-negotiable kill all the Jews.
I have offered no opinion what-so-ever on Hamas. You have declared many times, like what you just said. "There can be no discussion with people that don't align with your world view". You just said that.

And you still have no ideas what my views are on Iran Proxy Wars. You don't care, in that regard you are identical to your liberal counter parts.

The biggest threat to our society is not liberals, it's dogma. If I were talking to liberals I would say that the biggest threat to our society is not Conservatives, it dogma. I hesitated to write that last part, knowing it would be taken of context and redacted to support MAGA world views.

I'm more pragmatic than I am moderate, by the way.

I have offered no opinion what-so-ever on Hamas. You have declared many times, like what you just said. "There can be no discussion with people that don't align with your world view". You just said that.

And you still have no ideas what my views are on Iran Proxy Wars. You don't care, in that regard you are identical to your liberal counter parts.

The biggest threat to our society is not liberals, it's dogma. If I were talking to liberals I would say that the biggest threat to our society is not Conservatives, it dogma. I hesitated to write that last part, knowing it would be taken of context and redacted to support MAGA world views.

I'm more pragmatic than I am moderate, by the way.
I have to say though, from your writings you worship moderate just as much as any person worships maga or liberal.
But who says that moderate is necessarily the best viewpoint? What if the far left is actually 'right' on an issue, or what if the far right is actually 'right' on an issue? That makes moderate just as wrong as any of them could be.
You want to appear reasonable by being moderate, but the moderate opinion is not necessarily the right one. Could be, but not necessarily the best.

You are categorically claiming, and praising, the absolute furthest Right Wing Dogma as possible. Dogma you learned from talking heads paid for by the very same people that profit from our current system.
Kool-Aid comes in many flavors including liberal Lime, Goofy Grape, and Sour Lemons.

It used to be a spoiler button. Maybe Jon didn't get around to it yet but it still works

I have offered no opinion what-so-ever on Hamas.
Why? are you afraid to voice an opinion?
You are very opinionated on everything else.
love it. when our dog dies i'm going to try to convince my wife to let me get a cat. I actually like cats quite a bit, if they have a nice disposition
Cats are very intelligent and unlike dogs, fastidious regarding their grooming. We've always gotten our cats from the pound. Most people will only take kittens. We liked kittens also because they're such fun to watch. But an adult cat who is friendly and who will come to you actually saves a lot of hassle. Short hairs are less trouble than long hairs unless you like cleaning hair off of everything. The advantage of kittens is that you can impose some training. Don't get excited about this, cats think they are in charge and do not take well to most attempts at training. For example, unless you brush your long hair cat as a kitten, he is not likely to tolerate being brushed as an adult and regular brushing sure cuts down on the cat hair on every piece of furniture in the house. Except for the shedding issue, cats take care of their own grooming. If you don't brush your long hair, you'll be finding hairballs that he throws up as he does it himself.

We've had a few cats with very strong personalities. One of them used to always trot to the door to great people who rang the bell and she was always in the front hall waiting when we got home. She then began to tell us how her day went as she followed us to the coat closet or maybe she was voicing her displeasure at being alone all day. I could never be sure. She also wanted to answer the phone when it rang so she'd trot to the nearest phone and sit there meowing until someone answered it.

Why? are you afraid to voice an opinion?
You are very opinionated on everything else.
No, I'm not afraid of anything, I have been dead twice, and have near death experiences more than once. One time I even thought I killed my best friend. Turns out he saved himself, it took a while for his wife to trust me again. And, never on the boat, did she let him go again. That boat was too dangerous anyway.

If you notice I don't really give opinions. I challenge unequivocal assumptions by people that admit to having no leeway in their thinking. You, for example actually brag about being narrow minded.

Here is an observation. On the Left we have idiots that somehow think we can just stop using oil and gas, and everything will be just hunky-dory.
On the Right, equally as idiotic, people claiming that human activity has nothing to do with global warning.

Where in that statement do I let you know what I think about whether it's real or not?

When you (meaning you personally) lump all illegal immigration, and then proceed to call all of them, evil, raping, worthless people, that are sponging off our system, I merely point out that your assertions are incorrect. I'm not offering an opinion of what needs to be done, only that your answer is not supportable.

I happen to be very concerned about 2 million people crossing illegally last year alone. I even have a plan to fix it, which you already knew I have but didn't ask. Someone else did asl, I may go back and answer him at some point I think it was Nautical Gent who asked.

I promise, I know your attitudes way better than you know mine. And yet, you judge mine more than I judge yours.

Last edited:
Are you willing to entertain the concept of man made emissions are effecting global warming?
Yes and I have said it MANY times - Man made emissions may have an effect on global warming but they are not the proximate cause.

Are you willing to accept that humans have existed on this planet for mere minutes of time in the 4.5 billion years of its existence. What caused all the other warming episodes?

Why are you so convinced that earth "normal" isn't 5 degrees on average warmer than it is today? For most of the history of the current continental layout, Florida was under water and there was no connection between North and South America. Why is the existence of Florida "normal"? At best, we have 3 million years of ice cores and they're all clumped together so you have no random sample with which to compare. I gave an example in an earlier post on the topic. If you were to sample 3000 voters from northeastern Connecticut, you might think Connecticut swung Right. You would be wrong because your sample was invalid. That is the exact same problem with the ice core sample. you might be able to deduce what is "normal" for the past 3 million years but that doesn't tell you the story over time and you have no data that can be used to project temperature changes over 4.5 billion years.

Why do you think sending the US back to the dark ages when China gets to build a new coal fired plant every week would solve any problem - except perhaps one of China's?

Why do you think sending the US back to the dark ages when China gets to build a new coal fired plant every week would solve any problem - except perhaps one of China's?
You need to look that up.
and oh yeah, they burned coal in the old days.

This guys normal , right?
Since the film started with him responding to someone, it is hard to say what is going on. Typical "half" news. Show one side, edited if possible.

If you notice I don't really give opinions. I challenge unequivocal assumptions by people that admit to having no leeway in their thinking. You, for example actually brag about being narrow minded.
You are hopelessly blind and for some reason feel the need to sit in judgement of others. There is no point to talking with you. I have far better things to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom