Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Politics & Current Events

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Today, 05:12 AM   #361
AccessBlaster

AccessBlaster has a spectacular aura about AccessBlaster has a spectacular aura about
Re: NASA Study Indicates Antarctica is Gaining More Ice Than It's Losing -

Quote:
During the Trinity test, Enrico Fermi recalled Teller's idea of igniting the atmosphere. In an attempt to relieve some tension, he started taking bets on whether the test would destroy the world, or merely glass the State of New Mexico.
They did it anyway. CERN is another example, they do not know the outcome until its to late.

We take it on FAITH that science has not been hijack for some unforeseen motivations, including monetary.

Question everything, its healthy.

AccessBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:26 AM   #362
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo

Since I first mentioned it in May I have been studying this diagram:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenh...ansmission.png My first question is, is this diagram acceptable to everyone as a correct representation of the energy falling on the Earth and the energy being radiated by the Earth? State your observations on the diagram now, because I don't want to go to a lot of work In analysing the diagram, and then have someone say that they don't agree with the diagram!

Attached Images
File Type: png Atmospheric_Transmission[1].png (74.8 KB, 0 views)
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|      Uncle Gizmo              |
| Get $20 worth of "Nifty Code"       |
|      
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| | Ooo | |_________________ooO____( )________| ( ) ) / \ ( (_/ \_)
Uncle Gizmo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:40 AM   #363
The_Doc_Man
Happy Retired Curmudgeon

Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,428 Posts
The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold The_Doc_Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Except science actually delivers on its promises, confirming it truths beyond possibility of denial.
But then the AGW types predict things that have not happened yet but are YEARS overdue. And those failures don't seem to bother you.

Quote:
Unfortunately you have been proven incapable of drawing logical conclusions because you clearly don't understand the science.
And here we go again - more argumentum ad hominem that totally discredits YOU because it is the style of a fanatic. Greg, you can't see it because you are too deep in it. But this is the EXACT tactic of the religious proselytizer who does his best to discredit deniers of deities. You have stated long ago that you were atheist, but I have to challenge that statement. You have a god - AGW. Go ahead and bow down to it.

The_Doc_Man is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: