Office 2013 (1 Viewer)

ScottXe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:14
I just visited MS website and saw the new version 2013 that to be launched together with Windows 8. The new office does not have Access module. Does it mean Access will not be used in Apple iPad/Galaxy Tab/MS Surface running ARM cpus? As an Access user, we need it to run on such portable unit rather than traditional pc.

Surface x86 Windows 8 Pro version is probably the only hope for using Access even on the old version 2010.

jzwp22

Access Hobbyist
Local time
Today, 08:14
The new office preview does have a preview of the new version of Access. I have downloaded the preview & used the new version of Access.

rodmc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:14
The new office preview does have a preview of the new version of Access. I have downloaded the preview & used the new version of Access.

you got a link?

curious to see what it looks like

Edit: found it!!!!!!!!

ScottXe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:14
Is Office 365 same as Office 2013? Is there any idea the expiry date of consumer review?

jzwp22

Access Hobbyist
Local time
Today, 08:14
Is Office 365 same as Office 2013?

Office 365 Home Premium=Office 2013

From the FAQ:

What happens when the Preview ends? ..If you have installed an Office 365 plan, the Preview will expire approximately 60 days after the next version of Office becomes available in your market. As the date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications alerting you to the pending expiration. Once the Preview has expired, the applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents only, it isn’t possible to create new documents, edit, or save them. You must uninstall the Preview version of Office before installing a newer version of Office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom