summary help (1 Viewer)

steve_cjl

Local time
Today, 10:19
hello
i was wondering if anybody can help
i have a report that has a {1Sum of ARInvoiceDetails.GrossAmount} in the report footer this is totalling every gross amount including any suppressed amounts. is there anyway to get it to only total the amounts shown on the report?
thanks
Steve

PeterOC

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:19
Is {1Sum of ARInvoiceDetails.GrossAmount} a Running Total? If not, replace it with a Running Total which will sum up the same field, but in the Evaluate section select 'Use Formula' and use the same criteria in the formula as you're using to suppress whatever records you're suppressing.
HTH,
Peter

steve_cjl

Local time
Is {1Sum of ARInvoiceDetails.GrossAmount} a Running Total? If not, replace it with a Running Total which will sum up the same field, but in the Evaluate section select 'Use Formula' and use the same criteria in the formula as you're using to suppress whatever records you're suppressing.
HTH,
Peter

i have changed it to a running total but i cannot find the evaluate section where is this? i did try putting this in the suppress section in format field {@Rejected savings} < 0
thanks
Steve

PeterOC

Registered User.
Local time
The evaluate section that I was on about is in the 'Edit Running Total Field' dialogue box where you have the options: Evaluate:
*for each record
*on change of field
*on change of group - Or -
*Use a formula

What version of crystal are you using?

steve_cjl

Local time
thanks i found that now but im still having trouble getting it to suppress the rejected savings if less than 0 i have put this in the formula section but it does not like it {@Rejected savings} < 0
im running version 12.2.0.290
thanks

PeterOC

Registered User.
Local time
Steve,

I've sent you a pm with my email address if you want to send me the rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom