CrystalReports:Find Sum of a group field based on the no of records in Detail section (1 Viewer)

Anandhakrishnan

Local time
Today, 09:18
Hello Friend,

I have the following requirement to be achieved in crystal report.

The details section of the crystal report will have to show only 6 records page, and once it reaches the 6th record the next 6 records will be moved to the next page. I have implemented this by creating a reset field in the page header and counting the records while printing in the detail section. I have implemented a formula in the New Page After without checking this option. But the actual problem is I am grouping the records based on 6 different fields. In one of the group header I am showing few fields. There are 2 fields known as qty and weight. I have to find the sum of qty and sum of weight based on the number of records printed in the Details section. But I am not sure how to achieve that. Currently I am able sum based on one of the group. But I want to calculate the sum based on the number of records printed in the detail section. Please help me to achieve this. Mail me if you want some more information.

Advanced Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom