A Father’s Bragging Rights. (1 Viewer)

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 06:20
Rich said:
Well in post #76, you just recycled his quote and rolled your eyes. That quote explained the Indian part, and he explained the Irish blood part earlier, as well as saying that alcoholism could possibly be genetic.

I can quote all the posts for you, but you usually seem to have a lot of free time on your hands...

R

Rich

Matty said:
Well in post #76, you just recycled his quote and rolled your eyes. That quote explained the Indian part, and he explained the Irish blood part earlier, as well as saying that alcoholism could possibly be genetic.

I can quote all the posts for you, but you usually seem to have a lot of free time on your hands...
No, he initially blamed it on the fact that his ancestry was Irish as if they had a known drink problem

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 07:20
Rich said:
No, he initially blamed it on the fact that his ancestry was Irish as if they had a known drink problem

Irish and native, sorry Rich Americans normally equate native with American Indian.

Adeptus

What's this button do?
Local time
Today, 20:50
Rich said:
Well, the stereotype is that they're very fond of their drink...
and while no generalisation is 100% accurate, stereotypes have to have at least some truth in them to become stereotypes in the first place.

Besides, look who's talking Mister "All Americans are gun-loving warmongers"! :rolleyes:

R

Rich

Adeptus said:
"All Americans are gun-loving warmongers"! :rolleyes:
Well that's true, so from Jenny we can conclude that the Irish and native Americans are drunks:rolleyes:

nikkypickles

Total Novice
Local time
Today, 12:20
selenau837 said:
That is most wonderful J........I would be proud too.
My girls are good, growing, and prospering and aging beyond their years. I simply wish I could keep the cuddling age forever..

I have no children, but I am a daughter - and as far as my dad is concerned the cuddling age never went away (I'm 26)

R

Rich

nikkypickles said:
I have no children, but I am a daughter - and as far as my dad is concerned the cuddling age never went away (I'm 26)
My daughter complains that I treat her as if she was still my baby girl, my grandaughter complains to her mother that I call her my baby girl. Poor bloody fathers just can't win:confused: :D

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 04:20
Have you seen it? There's a famous scene that reminds me of you!

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Well that's true, so from Jenny we can conclude that the Irish and native Americans are drunks:rolleyes:

I said there is a genetic predisposition. You can’t keep from arguing on any thread, can you Rich?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
So what are some of ya’lls ideas on raising kids to be well adjusted and respectful?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Lock them up until they're 25

Well Virginia did just impliment new laws keeping them from driving till their 18, which is about the same thing.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Well Virginia did just impliment new laws keeping them from driving till their 18, which is about the same thing.
I see nothing wrong with that law, holy shit, how can this all American hating person say such a thing:eek: :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
I see nothing wrong with that law, holy shit, how can this all American hating person say such a thing:eek: :rolleyes:

I fully support this law. Thank you Rich.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 06:20
Rich said:

I don't know, are you feeling ill? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom