Access 2007 to Outlook 2007 (1 Viewer)

Scottigus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:21
So now continuing with my problems...

I did the walkthrough from here...http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;209963.

After doing the walkthrough I had some problems. It would always set it back in like 7/9/2003, even though I set the appt date for the next day like it says to do. Well, I deleted the access file and went to restart it, but now when I restart it, I get this error...

Code:
Compile Error:
          User-defined type not defined
When it gives that error, it highlights the

Code:
Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application
part of the code.

Now it worked once before, but now does not. I have went up to tools, references and set it to not Microsoft Outlook 9.0 Object Library but Microsoft Outlook 12.0 Object Library because I have Outlook and Access 2007.

Would that make a difference in what it is trying to do?

Also, the reason I am needing to know is because of this.

I am trying to make a command button on a Form in Access for a Human Resource program. The only field I really care about is "Last Raise". Whatever date he enters in there, I would like it to schedule out an appointment in outlook 6 months out. But if the code isn't working, I guess I need to get it to work first before adjusting other controls.

Any help please?! Sorry to be such a bother...

P.S. I have looked at some other threads and seen some "possible" answers but I am not too knowledgable in the macro/coding area, so it didn't make too much sense...

Please help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom