Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:08
Dear all;

I have an access database which has the following tables;

tbl1) customer info
tbl2) billing info (more than 5 years)
tbl3) payment info (more than 5 years)

In the first table I have info from all my customers, in the 2nd table information about billing amount and date and in the 3rd table information about payment in which bank and how much and when.

Now,
I need to know, customer billed totally, which year, how much paid, how much is the balance?

Please anyone who know do let me know, I really need it.

Thanks
Khalil :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hard to say if we don't know exactly the table structures and the relationships.
Any way... Create a query that put together all necessary fields in a logical sequence.
Use this query to create a report.
Group the information as you need, choose a sort order, add text boxes for totals at every level footer you need.

Better:
Make a copy of your database.
Remove all information from this copy
Upload this database here.

If you do this I am sure that someone will be able to give you the exact solution.

Cheers !

Dear Mihail:

Thanks for your post, I have attached my db, hope my problem will be solved.

Thanks again,
Khalil

Attachments

Unfortunately I am not able to open your database.
I use V2007 of Access. Your database must be in a newer version (V2010 I supose).
To maximize your chances, save the database as .mdb file (V2003 if I remember well) then upload again.

New questions raised.
The main is: HAVE you this database or you try to design it NOW ?
I ask because, from what I see, your database is (very) poorly designed.
Don't be worry if you are the designer. We all have started at a time from scratch.
If you already have this database, we will see how to deal with it, but, if you want to design it now, I can help you to substantially improve your work in order to obtain a more flexible and useful database.

Again and for the last time:
It is not a shame to ask. It is a shame to do a poorly job.

I am waiting for your answer.

Dear Mihail:
Thanks for your suggestion, I know what you mean, but the desinged database is another one, I have many queries, forms, reports, macros...
when I wanted to save as the file to older version, it said impossible due to use of some options, that is why I remained the main tables for your references.

You are really kind person, I really want to be your friend, but if you want too. In case you want to be my friend contact me with any of below add:
ka_islamzada @yahoo.com = yahoo messenger
Khalil Islamzada = Facebook
ka_islamzada @ skype = skype messenger.

Thanks again,
Khalil

Now is clear.
Ok I'll contact you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom