Angelina Jordan - the rise of a mega star (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:07
she over-complicated Bohemian Rhapsody.

Now Alyona just about nailed this cover of "Who wants to live forever"

The the only problem I had with it was that the base sometimes overwhelmed the vocals.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I liked that one Uncle, very nifty. Its good she managed to rope in her identical sextuplets to help out.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Its good she managed to rope in her identical sextuplets to help out.

Yes, a very Queenish video sequence.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:07
I liked that one Uncle, very nifty. Its good she managed to rope in her identical sextuplets to help out.
Not just visually. Those vocals are heavily multitracked. It is more a product of the engineer than the vocalist.

murphybridget

Local time
Today, 14:07
In Australia we have Taj Farrant who plays lead guitar like he has been doing it for decades and is already acknowledged as one of the greatest lead guitarists in the world. He just turned eleven. Earlier this year he shared the stage with Carlos Santana.

Wow, that's incredible! Taj Farrant must be a true prodigy. It's inspiring to hear about such young talent making waves in the music world. Thanks for sharing this, it's always motivating to hear about amazing musicians.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:07
I've been watching just about all the videos of this kid over the last couple months. The joy she gets from playing is just so obvious. Her earliest videos she's like 7 years old.

During covid she posted a video challenging Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters to a drum off. She was 11 at the time. He explains it in this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom