Are we all escapists?

Rich said:
youve misspelt wary :cool:

wasn't spelling wary brat! I was spelling varied!! and it should be 'you've' not youve. :p

Besides don't pull your grammar police badge on me! I've a get out of jail free pass due to my dyslexia and ADHD. Spelling is a problem for me. :p But thanks for bringing it to my attention. :rolleyes:

selenau837 said:
wasn't spelling wary brat! I was spelling varied!! and it should be 'you've' not youve. :p

Besides don't pull your grammar police badge on me! I've a get out of jail free pass due to my dyslexia and ADHD. Spelling is a problem for me. :p But thanks for bringing it to my attention. :rolleyes:

Got it now!! So you're wary instead of varied. DOH! Ok, so I have blonde moments every now and then. :eek: But, you're still a brat!!! :D :cool: :p

Rich said:
five nil, five nil, five nil, no trance, no dream, just magic :cool:

You sound like a broken record....isn't this the same rubbish you were muttering in the other thread :rolleyes:

Magic.....oh so that's how you won, knew you couldn't do it fair and square....bunch of cheats :mad:

Rich said:
Yes it was the final score and could be heard being sung all across the land, well except for certain parts of Liverpool and Glasgow that is

It certainly wasn't being sung in Fife either I can assure you, get your facts right :mad:

Anyway your celebrations will be short lived after Liverpool see to you at the weekend :D

Hay

selenau837 said:

I m using Windows, the apostrophe s not working now! It won t be long of course before nothing works :mad: :D

Hayley Baxter said:
You sound like a broken record....isn't this the same rubbish you were muttering in the other thread :rolleyes:

Magic.....oh so that's how you won, knew you couldn't do it fair and square....bunch of cheats :mad:

It certainly wasn't being sung in Fife either I can assure you, get your facts right :mad:

Hay

temper temper, the magic was in the football displayed

Anyway your celebrations will be short lived after Liverpool see to you at the weekend :D

You mean the Crocks :rolleyes: :cool:

Rich said:
I m using Windows, the apostrophe s not working now! It won t be long of course before nothing works :mad: :D

Ha, ok, then I'll correct it for ya then.

Rich said:
I'm using Windows, the apostrophes not working now! It won't be long of course before nothing works :mad: :D

:p

Nope, it's a contraction. He was saying the 'apostrophe is not'. :)

Aren't you afraid that a dozen people (who might be friendly on the forum but not-so friendly in person) will one day knock on your door and announce they will be staying at your place for an indefinite period of time and that they would like their breakfast served at 9 sharp each morning?

Not really no! :eek: :D i would imagine the people whom i gave my address to would be the type of people i wouldn't mind coming to my house!

Might have to pitch a few tents in the back garden to accommodate but hey! Might be fun! As for breakfast, well i would most probable do that anyway (time negotiable) but...

As for Tess and her family! You can show up anytime you like honey! Book your flights and I’ll put you up! It’s not 5* like but its a nice wee house!

Hay 28th sounds like a plan! Don’t think I’m doing anything (and you'll have to text me to remind me or I’ll forget) but yup I’m sure that should be fine!

We could do lunch sometime considering we are about 10/15 mins away from each other!!!! ---- see see no alcohol mentioned!!

lynsey2 said:
Not really no! :eek: :D i would imagine the people whom i gave my address to would be the type of people i wouldn't mind coming to my house!

Didn't give me your new address, are you suggesting that I am not to be trusted :eek: :mad:

lynsey2 said:
Hay 28th sounds like a plan! Don’t think I’m doing anything (and you'll have to text me to remind me or I’ll forget) but yup I’m sure that should be fine!

Super, I'll send you a little reminder then :)

lynsey2 said:
We could do lunch sometime considering we are about 10/15 mins away from each other!!!! ---- see see no alcohol mentioned!!

I'm up for that, somewhere central and I can meet you half way. You'll need to give clear directions though otherwise I may get lost :p No I am getting better now, I'm starting to find my way around Edinburgh, about time wouldn't you say!

Catch up with you soon
Hay

Rich said:
and contrive to make a small contribution ?

Or compute a singular contribution! :D

Y'all have lost me *giggles*, not hard to do this morning. :o

Hayley Baxter said:

Hay

I haven't had time to check out the results yet, what was the final score ?:confused: :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom