Are we all escapists?

Rich said:
I haven't had time to check out the results yet, what was the final score ?:confused: :cool:
I think it was 1-0 to Man U - I glimpsed the result, wasn't the goal scored in the 90th minute?

1-0 is not quite as many as Gers put away - I'm sure our Scottish friend will point that out:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
1-0 is not quite as many as Gers put away - I'm sure our Scottish friend will point that out:rolleyes:

Col
Yes but the Gerts were playing a bottom of the table team, if you can call them that :cool:

Rich said:
Yes but the Gerts were playing a bottom of the table team, if you can call them that :cool:
I don't know, I'll let our Hayley continue with this:rolleyes: I'm not well versed in the footie

Col

We were pretty poor how we managed to control the game for 80 mins is a tribute to the quality! of Man U, our defending at the free kick that led to the goal was naive.

When are we going to dump Cisse , it was like playing with 10 men, worse actually because kept assuming that he was playing for us.

Brian

ColinEssex said:
I think it was 1-0 to Man U - I glimpsed the result, wasn't the goal scored in the 90th minute?

Col

I decided not to go to the game on Saturday so only found out the score on Sky, not really in a position to comment on the game itself as I haven't even seen the highlights :(

Well done to Man U, credit where credit is due Rich :) Liverpool played the better football so I'm told, I didn't watch the game.

Hay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom