Can't reply the post (1 Viewer)

I know who @ComputerVersteher is and can certainly vouch for how much they contribute to Access in general and to related services.
There ought to be a way of circumventing the minimum 100 post requirement for selected members e.g. MVPs.

I also like the idea of having certain sites whitelisted.

@cheekybuddha: some valid points on traffic and complaining, but I was used to post links for 19 months.

@isladogs: I will open a thread on Site Suggestions for the whitelist (and of course isladogs.co.uk should be on that list too ;))

Last edited:
some valid points on traffic and complaining, but I was used to post links for 19 months.
I agree that it is frustrating, especially when you have previously been able to post links - all I'm saying is that sometimes you just have to roll with the rules of the house.

The change must be for a good reason, not just to annoy us!

So I look forward to seeing more of the excellent help you offer other members here and clearing the arbitrary limitation before we know it!

@cheekybuddha: thanks for your encouragement! (but extrapolating my posting frequency (about 3 per month) shows ETA > 12 months)
Just trying to encourage you to help more! :LOL:

Can you even post links to other AWF posts/threads?

I can see how this will discourage you/others from joining AWF to help people (@Jon -consider this) - then again, with my UA hat on, perhaps it will prove beneficial over there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom