Cold Fusion Needs help (1 Viewer)

bwrobel

Corporate Buttkisser :P
Local time
Yesterday, 22:11
I have been doing a lot of research on progress on Cold Fusion, it gets me so excited and frustrated at the same time. We have a lot of gifted and unappreciated scientists working very hard on cracking this Giant World Changing Concept. A lot of them are ran off and discredited so they are force to do their test and projects with their own money working out of their homes.

I was emailing some of the scientists to see how they are coming and if anything they need to get STABLE results. The answer is from all, is Money and Manpower. They all seem to be getting closer with their testing and many have generated energy, but are not consistent reproduction. Needing to find the “Right Metal” the “Right Water Solution” the “Right Current”

My question to anyone reading this would you donate a dollar or more to science. I know this is going to sound like a scam. We need to get the word out on a global scale with TV Commercials and Internet, to show the world the results so far and if anyone could donate a dollar or more to a Centralized Science Break-thru Fund to get all the “Great-ones” together all under the ONE roof working on this project and with all the manpower they need to run their test and make this break-thru a stable reality.

Just think years from now we could have a refrigerator sized cold fusion unit in your basement that supply house with all the power you need, no more connection to the grid. Heating your house and your own power plant in your basement.

I know there is heavy opposition from big oil and the power companies, how would you like to get them off your back.

I know I would love to chip in a get things rolling, I got my ten bucks ready

bwrobel

Local time
Just think you could plug in this bad boy every night into your power plant.

It's the Wrightspeed's X1 Worlds Fastest electric car 0-60 in 3 seconds. It beats Porsche Carrera GT and Ferrari 360 making it the fastest production car, so open your wallets to $100,000 price tag. It also gets about 250 miles till you need a full charge. Eat that big oil, not a good choice for road trip thou. :mad:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:11
The Japanese invented an extremely fast motorbike based on an electric motor years ago. It could do 0 to 60 in one second, however it had one major drawback you could only go as far as the cable would reach.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Uncle Gizmo said:
The Japanese invented an extremely fast motorbike based on an electric motor years ago. It could do 0 to 60 in one second, however it had one major drawback you could only go as far as the cable would reach.

I would hate to be the guy to find out just how far this cable would reach... :eek:

bwrobel

Local time
We could build the whole road system under that bumper car metal ceiling. Everyone driving around with those tall antennas with the wheels on it, sparkin the crap out if it.

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
bwrobel said:
We could build the whole road system under that bumper car metal ceiling. Everyone driving around with those tall antennas with the wheels on it, sparkin the crap out if it.

I think that would be fun!!!

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:11
Uncle Gizmo said:
Not to mention at about 30 it was riderless :D
Be like the cartoons where the bike takes from under you with you just sit'n there :rolleyes:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
FoFa said:
Not to mention at about 30 it was riderless :D
Be like the cartoons where the bike takes from under you with you just sit'n there :rolleyes:
I'm betting the poor "test pilot" was strapped to it like Wiley E. to a rocket:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom