Command Button - To Open Outlook

This may be what you need.
(Originally written by Arvin Meyer)

IMO

Hey. I downloaded your outlook start form. I've set a reference to Outlook Object Library in VB Tools (References). Each time I click an outlook task on the form I get the de-bugger up.

What have I done wrong???

Hey. I downloaded your outlook start form. I've set a reference to Outlook Object Library in VB Tools (References). Each time I click an outlook task on the form I get the de-bugger up.

What have I done wrong???
Are you sure you clicked the right reference? What is the actual error message? Which reference did you actually click on (post the actual name as it is listed there in the references).

Compile Error.

Invalid Outside procedure.

I had it working before. But I've done two things to the database since then. 1, I moved it to a folder I'd created in Shared Drive H.

2, Put a password on the Databse.

When the outlook scheduler failed to work, I moved it back to my local folder and took the password off. Still, not working.

Help!

Invalid Outside Procedure means you have code not inside a procedure or you have a note without the single quote to show it is a comment.

How do I fix????
Go to the VBA window and click DEBUG > COMPILE on the menu and it should take you to any errors. If it does, fix it and then do it again until there are no more errors reported.

Go to the VBA window and click DEBUG > COMPILE on the menu and it should take you to any errors. If it does, fix it and then do it again until there are no more errors reported.

this is the code.

what should it be?

Private Sub objOutlookFrame_Click()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom